Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eriolzido
    1 posts

I bought Ubisoft’s game for over 10 years

but I will not buy anymore, not for the blood or anything, just for respect, I can’t see any respect from Ubisoft to Asian player.

• LEE5I
    2 posts

I am a Taiwan Player. Because that censored, I have refunded the game.
    Just feel extremely sad about it, I was looking forward to playing Valhalla.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

真的太失望了 我不敢相信這是一家國際公司的行為 宣稱賣限制級遊戲,但實際得到輔導級遊戲 已經算是詐欺行為了

• kitspy2005
    1 posts

ubisoft I am a Hong Kong player You need fix this problem To keep our faith on you !!

• cattycnir
    1 posts

JAPAN is not equals ASIA!! You CANNOT use JAPAN's LAW to punish other ASIA gamers !!

• yao826506511
    20 posts

I support your approach

• Kai5513
    56 posts

@freezychan 拜託直接投 別等三天了

• XK5130
    15 posts

keep silence?you Ubisoft don't have the balls to face us?

• freezychan
    54 posts

@steven850818 Let's acknowledge the French medias the whole story. How a French company go against their motto, their ignorance and arrogance for East Asian ppl besides Japanese, their acts lacking of business integrity, their reckless and amateur promoting team, not even mention when we get together with our broken hearts shouting out we deserve an apology, the only response these guys did, is hiding behind their screens, maybe laugh: made you suffer from a different country's regulation is better to make you suffer from a different country's religion.

• Allgivetome
    3 posts

I think ubisoft is playing a raicist in this case.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

Remember when Rainbow six siege back in 2018, Ubisoft censored the game, all European and American players are extremely upset, Ubisoft immediately change the decision to not censored the game. Now, when Asian players are upset about the censored of AC:V, Ubisoft do nothing and refuse to answer any questions from us. Haiyaa~😥

• Kai5513
    56 posts

@kerrypeng Haiyaa 😡

• gn910501
    1 posts

Lol, I regret much on my decision, choosing between Cyberpunk 2077 and AC Valhalla,
    I choose AC and it disappoint me , this is the last time I order your games,

• a193255707
    26 posts

If you continue not to respond, I think the digital version of the people can choose to refund, after all, we were cheated!

• muook19911111
    1 posts

I’ve refunded this but I still wanna do something for my rights.
    I’m a PlayStation player and I don’t need to be a second - class citizen as a player.

As a Taiwanese player, we’ve been through Watch dog and ACU censored.

And you wanna convince me that all decision made by Sony?

Hope all the players from different regions can understand that all we try to do is get a complete version instead giving us 「Vicky the Viking」

• LucherChu
    1 posts

Ubisoft attitude to China is worse than those years facing the Vivendi acquisition crisis.
    Too many disappionting measures and god damn 2019 worst 3A game Breakpoint.
    Now we should be seen as Japanese, right, it's OK, just no more purchase then.

• Mengou520
    22 posts

散了吧,满怀激情,然后等着阉割版。
    官方一个回复也没有…
    除了失望就是失望。
    做生意讲的是口碑,积少成多。
    不管你觉得亚洲玩家多还是不多,
    但尊重是一种态度。
    并没有感觉到被尊重…
    这个帖子里面只不过是很小的声音…
    育碧,你们这次伤害到了全亚洲ps用户。
    到现在,心态从愤怒,失望
    转化为平静…
    这样吧。算了…

• a193255707
    26 posts

We need a full version of the game, not a truncated one. If you are willing to give me back half the money, I have nothing to say. But if not, please give us the game back!!

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

forward out, hope that more people can come over, for Asian players to support.

• CharmanderQ
    1 posts

undefined
    I'm a loyal fan of Assassin's Creed, but I feel VERY DISPOINTTED in that, I'll have the refund.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics