Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/16544 Views
    KingMrQ
    19 posts

I am a Taiwan Player. Because that censored, I have refunded the game.
    Just feel extremely sad about it, I was looking forward to playing Valhalla.

• sevenbladesghy
    1 posts

I am Hong Kong ps player, as someone who has always supported Assassin's creed, I really feel very sorry and angry for your actions!!

• freezychan
    54 posts

ANYWAY YOU CANT TREAT US LIKE THIS!!
    PLUS YOU EVEN NEVER POSTED A WARNING LIKE "IT WAS CENSORED BASED ON JAPANESE REGULATION EVEN THIS SPECIFIC DIGITAL COPY IS NOT SELLING IN JAPAN" ON EACH WEBPAGE IN THE PSN STORE OF THE RELATED REGIONS!!!!!!
    MANY PLAYERS PAID FOR IT AND DOWNLOADED AND WAS TOLD THEIR COPIES IS NOT AS THEY BOUGHT!!!!!!!!
    YOU KNEW IT CANT BE REFUND AFTER DOWNLOADING!!!!!
    THIS IS FRAUD!!!!!!! YOU CON ARTISTS!!!!!
    LIER!!!!!!!!!!

• jefg66658
    1 posts

I THOUGHT UBISOFT ARE MY BIG BRO BUT NOW...
    WHY DID THAT FOR OUR ASIAN GUY...

• hakwvis846
    1 posts

I am a Taiwan player who is very angry and cannot accept that the Asian version of Valhalla PS4,has been reviewed by CERO, and the bloodiness has been adjusted.
    I have refunded and hope UBI will release the update

• Mikkelsen.
    5 posts

I can't agree more with freezychan. Many of you don't care which country does a Asian came from.

And now you did that again to this game. IT IS A KIND OF RACISM.

Not all Asian need to follow only one country's law. A simple update could fix this problem.

This was announced on the 7th which is only 3 days before the release. WE ARE NOT OK WITH THIS.

I will order again if you could fix it. Many others will do.

• AhLeung0809
    2 posts

I’m a Hong Kong player and I preorder Assassin’s Creed Valhalla a long time ago, but before the game was released suddenly receive news need modify game content. As a Assassin's creed fans, I feel disappointed and angry,A Viking game should be blood Is its characteristic, should same game trailer , If this issue will not be solve, it will be the last Assassin's creed game for me.

• SH-rifleman
    1 posts

I am a chinese player and I really love AC.I want to play this game but I don't want a "special" edition.Please return the blood!

• frankcard
    7 posts

I think that Ubisoft have to response with this sick situation.
    No matter how many times I give my angry feedback to the official, and I always get the same official answer instead giving Asian players a good explanation.
    How do we need to be under CERO rules but we don’t live in JP?

As a Taiwan PlayStation player, I’m so disappointed with this and I refund two packs of collector’s edition as my protest.

I’ve supported AC series for a long time and this time Ubisoft just acting like a cheater.

• freezychan
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KppKerry
    109 posts

Please bring us back the original version, Taiwanese players are angry about this censored Asia version.We love Assassin's Creed series so much,please don't bring us down.😥

• ponyhotboobs
    1 posts

As a Taiwan PlayStation player, I’m so disappointed with this and I refund two packs of collector’s edition as my protest.

I’ve supported AC series for a long time and this time Ubisoft just acting like a cheater.

• AhLeung0809
    2 posts

i Always stand by Ubisoft pre order many game,but this time i feel very Disappointed complete cant accept this problem, i hope have Good answer

• Mengou520
    22 posts

i Always stand by Ubisoft pre order many game,but this time i feel very Disappointed complete cant accept this problem, i hope have Good answ。
    i like ub dont hurt players!

• Andrew.L.Ca
    1 posts

This is SCAM!

• Limitch
    2 posts

Its would be much easier to just make a CERO-Z version which it allows more adult content

but I hope Ubisoft can consider this as an option to players in asia

• Musicf1y
    1 posts

I remember HK store is EU version + Traditional Chinese. Why on earth now we are sharing the bundle with Japan?!

I understand EU region and US region has similar censorships thus they share the same version, but why don't we have our own bundle?

Do you think we are minority so we don't deserve a standalone bundle?

On the other hand, if EU and US are treated as the same class as us, why don't you publish a bundle named western version which covers EU and US?

We deserve to be treated euqally as other regions.

Please don't make excuses like it would be hard to make a patch. I am a developer as well, I know it is even more work to "adjust" exisiting things from product than putting it back.

Publish a patch for us, or I won't buy Vahalla.

• ArBean1221
    1 posts

We need the original version, the REAL Assassin's Creed Valhalla. i know it is about some countries regulation, but what about the other Asian player? I'm not a game developer, but i believe that ONE PATCH can solve the problem. Just do something, don't let us down

• GuGuGuGuGuu.
    1 posts

I am a Chinese player. We want know if there will be a update to fix this problem on the first day game released. If this problem is not going to be fixed, I will refund and I will not support Ubi games anymore. I believe most of non Japanese Asian players are also angry Ubisoft and may make the same choice.

• freezychan
    54 posts

We need the patch, we deserve the patch to correct the mistake you made.
    Otherwise you deserve a hashtag named #boycottACValhalla

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics