Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• darren897653
    1 posts

I am a player from Hong Kong waiting and looking forward for this game for so long tbh this discussion disappointed me
    after facing a year of tough time and what you give us
    this is a action of betrayal
    plz fix this at least we can still have some good time from your game

• swercy
    7 posts

I also the player from Taiwan.. and impacted by CERO's policy.... or it should called UBI's policy....

Because of the Asia version of "Valhalla" is to ban some "uncomfortable" screens which is the most reason we want to play the game......
    So I plan to buy this game through my Australia PSN account.
    But after confirmed with UBI, it's only Asia version we can play in PS4.

So I need to cancel my pre-order and try to play this game Valhalla in the PC.
    And this spend all of my weekend to learn this, because of UBI disclose the information at Saturday (3 days before the game release)

UBI you are so ridiculous, I will not to pre-order anything in the future. You are suck.

• gn32776000
    2 posts

I am a Taiwan Player. Because that censored, I have refunded the game.
    Just feel extremely sad about it, I was looking forward to playing Valhalla.

• Patrick_shi_FG
    4 posts

I am a Hong Kong player who is affected by this case.
    After the official announcement, I think Ubisoft&Sony have no intention to solve this issue. Ubisoft just repeat their official announcement. On the other side, Sony have no any inform to the players who are preorder this game. I am very dissatisfied for that. Do you think Asia Player refections are not important? As a Assassin's creed fans, I feel disappointed and angry. If this issue will not be solve, it will be the last Assassin's creed game for me.

• AM0320
    2 posts

I am a Taiwan player. Because that censored, I have refunded the game.
    Jest feel extremely sad about it, I was looking forward to playing Valhalla.😞

• steven850818
    10 posts

As a Taiwanese player,
    I just wanna say that this strategy is ridiculous.
    It was found just before the release date. so many people didn't even know they order a censored version including me, and some of them even cannot refund their game. And Ubisoft decide to ignore our opinions and choose to pretend nothing happened.

At least make a public announcement even you can't change it!

• best159357
    5 posts

I am a Taiwan player. Making such a decision for ubisoft is desperate for Asian players. We are not Japanese. No need to comply with Japanese regulations

• Mengou520
    22 posts

i am chinese player!
    more guys very like this game
    but,japen is not all asian。
    we need blood!
    we need ture games!
    we like this game!

• Mikkelsen.
    5 posts

I am a Chinese Player. Because of that censored, I have refunded the game.
    I have per-ordered and looking forward to 10th Nov for a very long time.
    But I can't stand to play a game which is not complete. We don't need to follow Japanese rules.

• freezychan
    54 posts

Such a decision made everybody living in Asia but not Japanese very uncomfortable.
    Sounds like there's only ONE nation has the thing called law in this area and you ONLY need to show your respect to Japan and that's all. Then what are we? Savage? Rubbish?
    This is RACISM.

• KingMrQ
    19 posts

I am a Taiwan Player. Because that censored, I have refunded the game.
    Just feel extremely sad about it, I was looking forward to playing Valhalla.

• sevenbladesghy
    1 posts

I am Hong Kong ps player, as someone who has always supported Assassin's creed, I really feel very sorry and angry for your actions!!

• freezychan
    54 posts

ANYWAY YOU CANT TREAT US LIKE THIS!!
    PLUS YOU EVEN NEVER POSTED A WARNING LIKE "IT WAS CENSORED BASED ON JAPANESE REGULATION EVEN THIS SPECIFIC DIGITAL COPY IS NOT SELLING IN JAPAN" ON EACH WEBPAGE IN THE PSN STORE OF THE RELATED REGIONS!!!!!!
    MANY PLAYERS PAID FOR IT AND DOWNLOADED AND WAS TOLD THEIR COPIES IS NOT AS THEY BOUGHT!!!!!!!!
    YOU KNEW IT CANT BE REFUND AFTER DOWNLOADING!!!!!
    THIS IS FRAUD!!!!!!! YOU CON ARTISTS!!!!!
    LIER!!!!!!!!!!

• jefg66658
    1 posts

I THOUGHT UBISOFT ARE MY BIG BRO BUT NOW...
    WHY DID THAT FOR OUR ASIAN GUY...

• hakwvis846
    1 posts

I am a Taiwan player who is very angry and cannot accept that the Asian version of Valhalla PS4,has been reviewed by CERO, and the bloodiness has been adjusted.
    I have refunded and hope UBI will release the update

• Mikkelsen.
    5 posts

I can't agree more with freezychan. Many of you don't care which country does a Asian came from.

And now you did that again to this game. IT IS A KIND OF RACISM.

Not all Asian need to follow only one country's law. A simple update could fix this problem.

This was announced on the 7th which is only 3 days before the release. WE ARE NOT OK WITH THIS.

I will order again if you could fix it. Many others will do.

• AhLeung0809
    2 posts

I’m a Hong Kong player and I preorder Assassin’s Creed Valhalla a long time ago, but before the game was released suddenly receive news need modify game content. As a Assassin's creed fans, I feel disappointed and angry,A Viking game should be blood Is its characteristic, should same game trailer , If this issue will not be solve, it will be the last Assassin's creed game for me.

• SH-rifleman
    1 posts

I am a chinese player and I really love AC.I want to play this game but I don't want a "special" edition.Please return the blood!

• frankcard
    7 posts

I think that Ubisoft have to response with this sick situation.
    No matter how many times I give my angry feedback to the official, and I always get the same official answer instead giving Asian players a good explanation.
    How do we need to be under CERO rules but we don’t live in JP?

As a Taiwan PlayStation player, I’m so disappointed with this and I refund two packs of collector’s edition as my protest.

I’ve supported AC series for a long time and this time Ubisoft just acting like a cheater.

• freezychan
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics