Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lz1715758802
    2 posts

We need a full version of the game, not a truncated one.

• lagan31
    4 posts

I am a korean player. Many Korean PS gamers have refunded Valhalla because of censorship.

It is natural that different countries have different standards of censorship, and we respect them. However, it is extremely absurd to impose Japanese standards on the whole of Asia. I am concerned that Ubisoft is not interested in Asian fans at all.

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

@lagan31 please call as many korean AC players to here to show how angry and disappointed as you can, thank you very much!

• tabin77
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

You are making a mistake. Japan has entered Korean soil. Why should we follow the Japanese version? This is an insult to our ancestors. Change it now.

• Zerojm
    1 posts

Quickly rectify why people across Asia should be hurt because of Japanese deliberation.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

You are making a mistake. Japan has entered Korean soil. Why should we follow the Japanese version? This is an insult to our ancestors. Change it now.

• eiketooya
    3 posts

Nothing is shown,
    Everything is censored

Je suis un player de PS4 qui a joué tout le série de Assassin’s Creed. J’ai fini tout les joues et les DLCs. Mais cette la première fois que j’ai demandé de rembourser. Je suis très déçu de la censure. Pourquoi nous devons obeir le CERO de Japon? Et plus, vous nous annoncez juste plusieur jours avant le lancer. Je crois, vous nous trompez vraiment. Ce n'est pas acceptable et si vous nous ne répondiez pas, je prenne en considération de n'acheter les joue video de Ubisoft.

• Wei98
    7 posts

I am a Malaysian player and I have purchased all Assassin's Creed on PS4, but this time I decided to refund the ACV because it was censored. We need the full version of this game!!!

• palqn
    9 posts

I don't think we will get a reply

because we are Asian

not European

• Spririt1
    1 posts

I am Korean and not sure what you want us to do or play.

1. We are not Japanese and are not under their raw.
    2. Why would I want to play a half of the game you originally create in order to explain the world of Vikings
    3. UB soft were always kind to Korean users but this is not the way to continue that relationship.

Fix or patch Korean version please. I would love to buy my refunded game again with full contents

• pinkboota
    1 posts

I'm Korean Assassin's creed player and a big fan for over 5 years. There are a lot of Asians who play Assassin's Creed series on Playstation in Asia. Asia is a very large continent, and there are so many countries to which it belongs. You say that distribution in all Asian countries follows Japanese policy? It's a very stupid and racist decision.
    We bought the game for the same money as the players in North America or Europe, but we have to play the game with a different patch applied? The company doesn't even make a notice? This is a company deceives consumers. It is also only for certain countries.
    I was really disappointed with Ubisoft. Don't censor the PlayStation version of the game you'll be selling in the future unless you withdraw that policy even now.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

In 1945, Korea had to obey the Japanese law, and if it broke the law, it would have to die. Our ancestors made great efforts to be liberated from Japanese colonial rule on August 15. But why should Korea follow the Japanese law again? You made a big mistake. Korea and Japan are different countries. I want you to patch it up quickly.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

Please add Korean to the North American version. Korea is not Japan.

• guest-IQhBgbH9
    8 posts

Make an FREE DLC on non-japanese asian PS Store.
    Dont be lazy.

• freezychan
    54 posts

O Gosh the Korean team finally here.👏
    Good luck Ubisoft.👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

If patching is difficult, add language to North American version and add Korean to downpack

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

Just before the release date, you announced that Asian countries are censored. This is betrayal. We are not Japan. Patch us.

• VooDoo-Blu
    37 posts

@mikkelsen You do realise that when they released GTA San Andreas to Australia, they had to censor the sex scenes to comply with Australian Standards that existed at the time. Because they make region wide games, New Zealand, which had no such laws, also got the restricted copy.

Was that racist? probably not according to the people in this thread because most of those players are white, but god forbid you follow that logic somewhere else on earth....

If they make a game for a region they will make the game comply with the strictest rules for the most strict country of that region, this has absolutely nothing to do with racisim, it has to do with convenience. If the players there are angry about that, they can either buy the game on Xbox or PC to easily get around this, or, ask for a refund.

But to sit here and act like this was a malicious act because Ubisoft hates Chinese and Taiwanese people for some reason, frankly, is one of the most idiotic claims I've heard this year.

If you want to get angry because of this strategic move, you're welcome to and I totally understand, to call them racist though means you clearly don't understand the simple logistics as to why this is happening

• freezychan
    54 posts

@palqn Tell the story to your local media, tell the story to french media, make them a reputation. Make them treat us equally as European or American. Otherwise boycott Ubisoft, they deserve it!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics