Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17387 Views
    Wei98
    7 posts

I am a Malaysian player and I have purchased all Assassin's Creed on PS4, but this time I decided to refund the ACV because it was censored. We need the full version of this game!!!

• palqn
    9 posts

I don't think we will get a reply

because we are Asian

not European

• Spririt1
    1 posts

I am Korean and not sure what you want us to do or play.

1. We are not Japanese and are not under their raw.
    2. Why would I want to play a half of the game you originally create in order to explain the world of Vikings
    3. UB soft were always kind to Korean users but this is not the way to continue that relationship.

Fix or patch Korean version please. I would love to buy my refunded game again with full contents

• pinkboota
    1 posts

I'm Korean Assassin's creed player and a big fan for over 5 years. There are a lot of Asians who play Assassin's Creed series on Playstation in Asia. Asia is a very large continent, and there are so many countries to which it belongs. You say that distribution in all Asian countries follows Japanese policy? It's a very stupid and racist decision.
    We bought the game for the same money as the players in North America or Europe, but we have to play the game with a different patch applied? The company doesn't even make a notice? This is a company deceives consumers. It is also only for certain countries.
    I was really disappointed with Ubisoft. Don't censor the PlayStation version of the game you'll be selling in the future unless you withdraw that policy even now.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

In 1945, Korea had to obey the Japanese law, and if it broke the law, it would have to die. Our ancestors made great efforts to be liberated from Japanese colonial rule on August 15. But why should Korea follow the Japanese law again? You made a big mistake. Korea and Japan are different countries. I want you to patch it up quickly.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

Please add Korean to the North American version. Korea is not Japan.

• guest-IQhBgbH9
    8 posts

Make an FREE DLC on non-japanese asian PS Store.
    Dont be lazy.

• freezychan
    54 posts

O Gosh the Korean team finally here.👏
    Good luck Ubisoft.👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

If patching is difficult, add language to North American version and add Korean to downpack

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

Just before the release date, you announced that Asian countries are censored. This is betrayal. We are not Japan. Patch us.

• VooDoo-Blu
    37 posts

@mikkelsen You do realise that when they released GTA San Andreas to Australia, they had to censor the sex scenes to comply with Australian Standards that existed at the time. Because they make region wide games, New Zealand, which had no such laws, also got the restricted copy.

Was that racist? probably not according to the people in this thread because most of those players are white, but god forbid you follow that logic somewhere else on earth....

If they make a game for a region they will make the game comply with the strictest rules for the most strict country of that region, this has absolutely nothing to do with racisim, it has to do with convenience. If the players there are angry about that, they can either buy the game on Xbox or PC to easily get around this, or, ask for a refund.

But to sit here and act like this was a malicious act because Ubisoft hates Chinese and Taiwanese people for some reason, frankly, is one of the most idiotic claims I've heard this year.

If you want to get angry because of this strategic move, you're welcome to and I totally understand, to call them racist though means you clearly don't understand the simple logistics as to why this is happening

• freezychan
    54 posts

@palqn Tell the story to your local media, tell the story to french media, make them a reputation. Make them treat us equally as European or American. Otherwise boycott Ubisoft, they deserve it!

• Clo3er47
    2 posts

As a long time korean fan of AC series, I would not buy vallhalla this time. It’s not just a matter of censorship. Lots of asian fans accept this situation as a matter of integrity. UBISOFT did not inform us censorship probelm. It’s a fraud. I really love AC series, I bought all series except Syndicate.(due to military duty for ROKA) I sincerely urge UBISOFT to reconsider and bring back us genuine game.

• Baedorida
    1 posts

I'm a user of PS and PC, but I run PS more often.
    All countries except Japan are protesting against the valhalla crackdown.
    Ubisoft should not let this protest go.
    It would be very sad if all the games released by Ubisoft were censored to meet Japanese standards after the valhalla censorship.

• WizardIUnknown
    1 posts

I used to pre or Eder Ubisoft games, but after disappointment of farcay 5 and the division 2 ,I’ thinking about should I buy Valhalla or not ,I decided to give a one last shot,but now this [censored] happened, farcry and the division was game issue, but the problem we are talkings here is more serious, your guys think Asian players is not important and decided to use same version as JP to save costs, the is absolutely unacceptable to us and this news was only notified to players 3 days before game released, so we are unimportant player and easy to fool,thanks Ubisoft,we get the message which is not buying.

• freezychan
    54 posts

@voodoo-blu No it's you not totally understand why ppl call them racist. If you noticed how Asian ppl in western society were treat in generally, aka an entire community with no rights to say no, you'll understand why they were accused like racist. This is treating ppl only based on their stereotype. A stereotype they imagined.

• VooDoo-Blu
    37 posts

@freezychan The point you just made has NOTHING to do with the situation people are complaining about, you can't say Ubisoft is racist because one time someone in a western country was racist to someone from an Asian country. You have a right to be angry for getting a censored version, you don't have the right to get angry just because the inconvenience is a localised one, this has happened in all parts of the world for various different games. You're just going to have to accept that Ubisoft doesn't hate you just because you're Asian.

• kimzzang8804
    1 posts

As a fan of Ubisoft games, Assassin Creed has purchased all series, Parkrai, Sprinter Cells, Watchdogs Series, and Rainbow Six, the Balhala incident is very disappointing. Initially, we used the material Viking as a cover of cruelty and hot action, but I am so upset that it was released based on Japanese censorship. This is just a scam. There was no announcement, and I'm glad the user found it himself...

have no problem understanding the story Don't answer the question like this, don't answer the question like this, and don't answer the lie that you're reporting the problem to your superiors, and please give me a proper answer.

I'm so disappointed with Ubisoft, which I've loved so far. Why on earth should we experience censorship based on other countries' standards? Did you want to save that much money on censorship? Please explain this situation that PC specifications are not good and users who only use consoles are forced to purchase other models.

• VooDoo-Blu
    37 posts

@kimzzang8804 To anyone else reading, this complaint is the best one, because they were able to articulate all the issues exactly as they are presented, without resorting to just screaming 'racist, racist, racist'.

This is what I mean when I said before that people have a right to complain, Kimzzang actually understands the issue.

• freezychan
    54 posts

@voodoo-blu My point has anything to do with the situation or not do not depend on me, it's on Ubisoft. I just need this issue to be solved ASAP. Plus you have no idea what I have done to push this further. You've come here, not to argue with any of these Asian players who basically stay in the same line as you, am I right? Then why bother to argue one after another about if our point is meaningful or not? You debate us and you win, the patch is still out there somewhere in the universe but not the hard drive of your Playstation. Come on girl, my last reply just to remind you, your opponent is not us.

Suggested Topics