Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TideSing
    25 posts

@gtoamdk7 lol

• Aqery
    4 posts

@voodoo-blu I have no issue with you, so glad you agree this issue. I kind of understand why this happen ..... because I have plenty of experiences working in global companies and I often see how US or EU HQ treat Asia like a "thing" and ignore how diverse the Asia is.

However this is still unusual as Ubisoft never do this before in past 10+ years and suddently decide to annouce this 3 days before release

• Aqery
    4 posts

@kerrypeng thanks to pick it up as I think people (include me) didn't notice this as this become a long thread .... lol

• freezychan
    54 posts

@aqery
    She's just another racist who was so simple to understand and being provoked so easily. Hope she had a good time during the last half hour.

• wl01236563
    36 posts

this is Racial discrimination

• tabin77
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mengou520
    22 posts

pc和xb都玩上完整版游戏了。
    我们ps亚洲玩家,还在等一个不完整的游戏。
    官方至今都没有任何回答。
    至此之后育碧黑,你们丫太绝了!

• palqn
    9 posts

@mengou520 我们不是欧洲人。认命吧

• freezychan
    54 posts

@palqn 每次都認命永遠沒辦法成為歐洲人。權利是爭取來的不是別人施捨的。

• palqn
    9 posts

@freezychan 哎,大家都在争取,不过这次明显区别对待。你看其他欧洲人的帖子,一个小问题都official response。这个帖要三天了。一个回应也没有。

• freezychan
    54 posts

@palqn 沒有也要繼續的嘛。 別說ubi出來解決了,上面還有認為這個和racism無關的路人跑來拆台呢。我們現在不爭取下次他們還會變本加厲。發聲總比不發聲好。再說了,今年因為這個亞洲傳出去的肺炎把歐洲鬧得雞飛狗跳,他們有點情緒也是正常的,畢竟現在被關在家裡還要宵禁的可不是我們亞洲人。

• Mengou520
    22 posts

@palqn 我现在很理解打砸抢的,要是总部在我这边,我最次给他们丫扔一块板砖。
    他们还真不是装孙子,是真孙子。

• XK5130
    15 posts

我們這是被耍了吧,育碧把我們集中在這個帖子裡是關起門來讓我們鬧的意思吧。操 他媽 的!

• freezychan
    54 posts

@mengou520 反正他們已經在別的層面pay the price了。全球化這種事情,繼續分裂下去最後大家都要倒霉的。一個遊戲又不代表生活的全部了啦。反正歐洲人今年聖誕節都不一定好過。最後如果沒有結果就當他們事實上在報復我們好了。這種小氣量公司的東西下次可以不買的嘛。

• lagan31
    4 posts

For the convenience of Ubisoft, all of Asia was integrated into the Japanese version. That's a big problem. If it were North America or Europe, they would never have thought of making this choice. And even worse than this one, Ubisoft is still not making any comments. What is this difference? Is Asia nothing to them?

• freezychan
    54 posts

@xk5130 可以去主版面上面發新post啊。

• bairui2016
    10 posts

Ubisoft, are you going to ignore us? We want to confirm are your team going to fix this problem. Yes or No. pls give us precise information!

• Kai5513
    56 posts

People used to laugh at UBI's BUGs and Repetitive task
    I told him that the game is still fun
    But this time I was disappointed

I played the first game till now
    Not absent

But this time I think I will refund

• raistlyn10086
    2 posts

[censored] idiot Ubisoft, you just want to save money and push only one generic version of game in Aisa for PS.
    I will never buy this game until you deliver a different version of game that that JP cero happy version.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

I can't believe they answered other articles
    But still ignore us

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics