Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Patrick_shi_FG
    4 posts

We are be ignored. Ubisoft have showed their true colors. They don't care any Asia players. There are over 200 comments, but we not comparable to the order. It is because we are Asia.
    Ubisoft have proved that they are racism.

• TideSing
    25 posts

亚洲的游戏玩家就是卑微的。花了同样的钱不但享受不到应有的内容和服务,还要在这里苦苦哀求官方。但是官方甚至连理都不愿意理你。我不会去说什么育碧种族主义,但是亚洲人在西方的地位在哪里,大家应该早就心知肚明。

• freezychan
    54 posts

@tidesing 這還不夠種族主義嗎!

• TideSing
    25 posts

@freezychan 种族主义只是一种说法而已,亚洲人在西方地位比黑人还要低,根本不配和他们谈论这个话题。

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@patrick_shi_fg Create a new thread

• guest-IQhBgbH9
    8 posts

Dont give us a clearly answer, fine.
    Lets go wash the board.

• yao826506511
    20 posts

Yes, Ubisoft is a racist

• guest-IQhBgbH9
    8 posts

@yao826506511
    then, turn around and making games about justice, freedom, human rights... DISGUSTING.

• KajiMagin
    6 posts

Since the start of this issue, I have seen no respect for Asian Play Station platform consumers from Ubisoft. Unreasonable restrictions to game version without notice, sudden declaration of restrictions when most players had finished pre-order and no official responce and explanition contribute to Asian players' anger shown here.

• freezychan
    54 posts

@tidesing 這倒是抓到重點了。亞洲人甚至沒資格說種族主義呢,我前面吵的兩位白人還真是這個意思呢。

• Kai5513
    56 posts

Please don't ignore us, Ubisoft

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

player support There is a reply from the administrator in the section. There's no one here.

• yao826506511
    20 posts

Since Ubisoft looks down on Asians, don't make money from us. Shanghai Ubisoft branch and Chengdu Ubisoft branch company, get out of China

• freezychan
    54 posts

@yao826506511 上工信部網站寫舉報表格!他們在大陸賣未經批准的血腥暴力遊戲!xbox和pc版是沒有閹割的!尤其是出貨量最大的PC版!料足夠了!

• KppKerry
    109 posts

Haiyaa~~Still waiting.

• Teico_
    3 posts

@raistlyn10086

i want ubi to patch them.
    distuinguish japan and other asian countries. this is humiliating and feeling discriminated. not fair for the human rights neither.

• ya75829
    1 posts

PS4 Asian version is actually a cut version? To cooperate with the policy of the Japanese authorities? Are you kidding me? Asia is not only Japan!

To make matters worse, the information was announced a few days before the listing. How is this different from fraud?

Ok, if this problem is not improved, I will never touch any of UBI games again.

I promise!

• Teico_
    3 posts

@zhenfeiniao6268

here's one more korean who is very angry.
    f*** you ubisoft.

• Teico_
    3 posts

this is big discrimination. japan is not cultural representation in asia.
    what are you thinking ubisoft ???
    vikings with no brutal actions and no bloody head offs?
    this can't be should'nt be happen in 2020.
    i refunded my order. and many korean gamers are also boycotting the game and very angry about this nonsense.

• palqn
    9 posts

正式发售了。看样子,是不会回复了。

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics