Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mint-drops
    5 posts

Hi @Teico_ ,
    I'm still downloading the game due to issue of not appearing in the library after purchase.
    Is this on Ubisoft Connect version (PC)?

• OMFGDANG
    2 posts

@freezychan 卧槽!回到家兴奋的开启ps4要下载这游戏,结果网上看到亚洲版本搞成这毛样,果断退订!

• freezychan
    54 posts

@omfgdang 沒下載的都去退!目前這件事已知的已經影響到整個亞洲區而不是僅僅華語區了。育碧必須要為這種做法付出代價!

• palqn
    9 posts

@omfgdang 日版化太彻底了。连确认键都变了。

• freezychan
    54 posts

@omfgdang 這個太過頭了

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

Do you have the option to turn on blood effects and decapacitations?
    I am residing in Korea and purchased the game in Uplay for PC but I saw blood, arms taken off and I believe also heads.

• craggy424
    13 posts

@gcc1984 the censorship is probably due to your countrys laws not due to ubisoft

• vigour45
    8 posts

@gcc1984 They should be more specific about the current issue, the censorship problem only occurs to PS platform due to bundling the Asian version with Japanese version which should be treated seperately in normal practice. No effect at all to the PC version from Uplay.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@vigour45 Thanks, I thought the same when playing but wasn't sure.

• freezychan
    54 posts

@craggy424 due to japanese laws not the law of my country. Could you guys pls stop defending Ubisoft?

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@freezychan no one is defending anything, it is just very confusing if people not stating on which platform they have issues and you get people reading it here that come from other platforms.
    We just established that the issue only seems to exists on PS5, so many of us are actually not affected.

• Allgivetome
    3 posts

@freezychan Support from China, we gotta show ubisoft we ain't gonna take that [censored].Asain power!

• vigour45
    8 posts

@freezychan no one is defending Ubisoft on this, and you won't get an uncensored Asian version of the game in seperate right now or soon cuz the physcial copies are already bundled. Unless you can make your point legit enough by stating the problem in specific and less misleading, there is no point to dump BS and create conflit at this forum.

• bairui2016
    10 posts

Stop ignoring us!

• freezychan
    54 posts

@gcc1984 Course you aren't affected. All I ask is pls go and enjoying your uncensored game, leave us affected claim our rights. Or if you are interested in what's happening here, just read the pervious posts. We are treat unfair already, we dont have the duty to explain how this happened again and again.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

You have already answered other questions on the forum
    But still chose ignore us
    At least tell us you have seen it, don’t make me like an idiot
    Stay in front of the computer for more than 4 hours
    Just waiting for you guys simple reply

• freezychan
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • freezychan
    54 posts

THIS POST SHOULD BE PINNED AT THE TOP.

• freezychan
    54 posts

@kai5513 There's a simple solution, if they dont answer, just keep posting until they see the problem.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

Three days have passed, they still don’t want to talk to us

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics