Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nydnhp
    1 posts

I am a Chinese Player. Because of that censored, I have refunded the game.
    I have per-ordered and looking forward to 10th Nov for a very long time.
    But I can't stand to play a game which is not complete. We don't need to follow Japanese rules.

• lom666420
    1 posts

undefined被消失不是秘密undefined被消失不是秘密

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

As an Assassin Creed fan, I will not buy your game from now on. Add the North American version of Korean.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

You should post a message about this censorship and suggest a solution. It's not a matter to be overlooked. We should either release the censorship by adding DLC or add Korean to the North American version.

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

You should post a message about this censorship and suggest a solution. It's not a matter to be overlooked. We should either release the censorship by adding DLC or add Korean to the North American version.

• tcc366
    4 posts

To all Asian player , please dont buy this game or wait for second hand .

They dont care about us , we should not keep buying it , otherwise , it will be worsen for their attitude to Asian Market

They lay all fans from Asian , it is unacceptable .

If you really want to play this game , you should wait until Ubisoft is really doing sth to compensate the Asian player .

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@tcc366 True

• Mengou520
    22 posts

Asian is not just Japen. Asian player need the ture Valhalla!!!

• freezychan
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Luutsagaan
    1 posts

Haiyaa... No blood mean no MSG, Malaysian dont like it!!!!!!!!!

• Kylekim0717
    1 posts

@zhenfeiniao6268 Iam Korean, and I totally agree with you. Japanese standards do not represent Asia. This problem is the result of Ubisoft's ignoring Asian fans.

• KajiMagin
    6 posts

To any Asian PS player, DO NOT BUY AC: VALHALLA or you will see a very ridiculous scene: there is no blood or very little of it when you attack enemies; you can see seperated body parts but no blood can be found on that. Actually the sense of attacking enemies is not bad in this game but it tends to be extremely strange without blood. As some players mentioned, it feels like playing the games adapted from Animations, like Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, so you can imagine how bad the Asian version of Valhalla is 

• kimsanghun2020
    10 posts

Does Asia follow the Japanese censorship and Japanese appear in the North American version? Are you kidding me?

• freezychan
    54 posts

@kimsanghun2020 sounds like they hate Asians

• lz1715758802
    2 posts

@Ubi-Baron Where are you?why you didn't say anything?

• chewei0315
    1 posts

I'm a player from Taiwan

please patch it , let us can choose open it or not !!

• HartmannnD
    3 posts

Japanese gore cut version totally destroyed this game
    so dumb

• caffreychen
    1 posts

I am a Taiwan player. Making such a decision for ubisoft is desperate for Asian players. We are not Japanese. No need to comply with Japanese regulations!
    UBI You don’t respect Asian customers

• raistlyn10086
    2 posts

As a HKer, I will not buy this game, until I have a version different from JP.

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

WILL NOT BUY ANY UBI GAMES UNTIL THEY FIX THIS

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics