ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/21380 Views
    caffreychen
    1 posts

I am a Taiwan player. Making such a decision for ubisoft is desperate for Asian players. We are not Japanese. No need to comply with Japanese regulations!
    UBI You don’t respect Asian customers

• raistlyn10086
    2 posts

As a HKer, I will not buy this game, until I have a version different from JP.

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

WILL NOT BUY ANY UBI GAMES UNTIL THEY FIX THIS

undefined

• KajiMagin
    6 posts

@hakuya-l

lol

• KajiMagin
    6 posts

I pre-ordered the game but now ask for the refund of it. Trust me, this censored game and Ubi's annoying attitude do not deserve your money. Saving money and time for other intact games like 2077 makes more sense

• husky_six
    14 posts

Give us a response Ubisoft!!!! Stop play dead!!!!

• VVF-10086
    2 posts

I am a loyal player of the Assassin’s Creed series. I have great expectations for the game of Hall of Valor. I chose to pre-order it a few months ago. However, I am very angry to learn about the current problems. I think this is not for Asian players. To be fair, I only have one PS4. I have no other choice. I have to pay such a price. This is unfair to players. We should have the right to enjoy all the content instead of the so-called "castration". "
    I think Ubisoft is an inclusive and open company and should not make such a move. I hope to get patches to update the game in the future. At the very least, players should have the right to choose instead of a one-size-fits-all approach.
    I sincerely hope that Ubisoft can see the feedback and complaints from players
    The heartfelt words of a gamer who loves Assassin's Creed

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

Nothing is Bleed
    Everything is Censored

• DYCT2019
    1 posts

It's not FAIR why we pay the same money and got this [censored] version of this game.
    And we don't need to follow the law of Japan.
    It's really make me disappoint.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

You may want to speak for the PlayStation market, which is controlled by Sony in Japan but on PC there are no issues.
    Maybe you should complain to Sony and not to Ubisoft about unique censorship on their platform.

• tommt9
    3 posts

I am a Taiwan player.
    We are not Japanese. No need to comply with Japanese regulations!

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

undefined

From AVGN 66

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@tommt9 You are playing the game on a Japanese game console (run by Sony) that controls its censorship. Addressing this to Ubisoft will not do anything. If you do not like Japanese censorship, you should move to another platform (XBox or PC).

• genesiswong_sc
    1 posts

I am a HongKong player. I won't buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla until Ubisoft separate HongKong from Japan's rating system. I really love Assassin's creed series and Viking culture, but I do not want play a censored version game. Hope you can publish a patch in future.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@genesiswong_sc You are playing the game on a Japanese game console (run by Sony) that controls its censorship. Addressing this to Ubisoft will not do anything. If you do not like Japanese censorship, you should move to another platform (XBox or PC).

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

@gcc1984

If I use some America or Europe account login my PS, it will become a non-Japanese game console?
    LOL

undefined

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@gcc1984 Actually, It's Ubisoft who controls censorship of AC:V this time, so they can save little money.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@hakuya-l It is Sony's policy that is censoring games in Asia not Ubisoft's. If you get the game not censored in America and Europe then that is due to Sony not Ubisoft.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@kerrypeng how do you think this safes money for Ubisoft? They have both version available to ship, it makes no difference in sales. There is no reason to apply censorship by Ubisoft unless they are forced to. It is more work to censor your game.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@gcc1984 Seems like you don't know about the true story and why we are so angry about it

Suggested Topics