Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@kerrypeng you might want to elaborate on "true story" cause I am not sure what you are implying? I think people jumping on this and blaming Ubisoft seem to be the angry ones. There is no issue on PC and XBox, so no reason for me or others on those platforms to get angry about it. We just try to explain to you why there is censorship on the game on YOUR platform and why it is related to Sony and not Ubisoft.

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

@gcc1984 

The censorship is Japan CERO, not Sony's policy

UBI publish the only one Asian ver. instead Asian ver. and Japan ver., this not Sony's duty

CERO only censorship console games (not include arcade game) in Japan market
    ゲームソフトの表現内容にもとづき、対象年齢等を表示する制度です。国内で販売される業務用ゲームソフトを除く家庭用ゲームソフト等が年齢区分マークの表示対象となります。表示する年齢区分マークは、CERO倫理規定にもとづいて行われる審査により、それぞれの表示年齢以上向けの内容が含まれていることを示しています。

• XK5130
    15 posts

大家不要被某些歐美人帶偏了,育碧這次的做法就和某些航空公司一樣,因為有穆斯林就給所有的乘客提供清真食品。所以育碧作為供貨商,有這不可推卸的責任。

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@hakuya-l Do you have the source also that this title was censored by CERO specifically and not Sony applying this or their own policy to their game platform in Asia?

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

育碧一开始就做一个日语专供版就什么事都没有,就是条懒狗

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

@gcc1984

https://support.ubisoft.com/zh-TW/faqs/59530/Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-Korean-

基於開發工作室支援以及總部全球發行策略,《刺客教條:維京紀元》亞洲版採亞洲語言共用版本形式推出,故必須同時符合包含日本 CERO 分級規範在內各地區相關規定而對於部份遊戲內容作出調整。
    Base on studio and global release policy, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Asia Version will be a bundle release of Asia languages. Hence, it requires some adjustment to comply with Japan CERO rating.

It seem someone not get to the root of the problem

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@hakuya-l Thanks a lot for sharing, this is a useful read. However, I wonder why is this not applied to Xbox or PC? Why is only the Japanese/Sony platform affected? Does it not suggest that Sony is involved in this decision?

( there is an option to contact Ubisoft about that on the bottom of the page, did you try to get some more information on this yet? )

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@gcc1984
    (to address these allegations)
    @Ubisoft officials, can we get some official statement on the involvement of Sony in this?

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@gcc1984 Because XBOX and PC only have digital edition in Japan.

• XK5130
    15 posts

@gcc1984 PC AC:V is also censored in Japan.Xbox is not popular in Japan,there is no special Japanese version(My English is not good,hope you can understand my meaning)

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@kerrypeng So in case of PS5/PS4 only the physical editions are censored or only because of having physical editions PS5/PS4 is targeted by this censorship?

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

@gcc1984

Xbox ver. is censored by IRAC sell on HK Microsoft store, and censored by CERO sell on JP Microsoft store
    I can't find out the PC ver. censored by which organization on HK UBI store, but the logo is not CERO Z logo

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@xk5130 Well that is a bad process of enforcing the CERO policy already if the XBox version is not even censored in Japan.
    I am getting a little mix up here with Kettypeng's response cause it would suggest that only physical editions are censored and that there is no physical PC edition of AC:V in Japan.

Can we clear this up.

Japan

digital PC | - censored -
    physical PC | - censored -

digital XBox | - not censored -
    physical XBox | - not available -

physical PS4/5 | - censored -
    digital PS4/5 | - censored -

Asia (outside Japan)

digital PC | - censored -
    physical PC | - not censored -

physical XBox | - not censored -

physical PS4/5 | - not censored -
    digital PS4/5 | - censored -

America/Europe/MiddleEast

digital PC | - not censored -
    physical PC | - not censored -

physical XBox | - not censored -

physical PS4/5 | - not censored -
    digital PS4/5 | - not censored -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the above information correct or can you correct it?

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@gcc1984 We can separate HK or Taiwan here if it applies different rules than "Asia (outside Japan)"

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@gcc1984 Both physical and digital are censored in ps4/5 Asia version

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@kerrypeng Thanks, will update/repost once there is more feedback. Actually it is also not censored on PC outside of Japan. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

I will try to repost if updates come in.

undefined

• KppKerry
    109 posts

Ubisoft~~, we need your respond.
    @Ubi-Baron

• husky_six
    14 posts

So what does that mean Ubisoft?You just put us together and let us fight over it. You don't care?

• kilnine
    3 posts

Hello I am Asian.
    I was very disappointed.
    It's an adult game, why are you censoring it?
    Why not censor pc and xbox, only ps??
    Asian censorship seems to be based on Japan, but I don't understand that either.
    You can’t do business like this.
    Please update later or find another method.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics