Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mengou520
    22 posts

i Always stand by Ubisoft pre order many game,but this time i feel very Disappointed complete cant accept this problem, i hope have Good answ。
    i like ub dont hurt players!

• Andrew.L.Ca
    1 posts

This is SCAM!

• Limitch
    2 posts

Its would be much easier to just make a CERO-Z version which it allows more adult content

but I hope Ubisoft can consider this as an option to players in asia

• Musicf1y
    1 posts

I remember HK store is EU version + Traditional Chinese. Why on earth now we are sharing the bundle with Japan?!

I understand EU region and US region has similar censorships thus they share the same version, but why don't we have our own bundle?

Do you think we are minority so we don't deserve a standalone bundle?

On the other hand, if EU and US are treated as the same class as us, why don't you publish a bundle named western version which covers EU and US?

We deserve to be treated euqally as other regions.

Please don't make excuses like it would be hard to make a patch. I am a developer as well, I know it is even more work to "adjust" exisiting things from product than putting it back.

Publish a patch for us, or I won't buy Vahalla.

• ArBean1221
    1 posts

We need the original version, the REAL Assassin's Creed Valhalla. i know it is about some countries regulation, but what about the other Asian player? I'm not a game developer, but i believe that ONE PATCH can solve the problem. Just do something, don't let us down

• GuGuGuGuGuu.
    1 posts

I am a Chinese player. We want know if there will be a update to fix this problem on the first day game released. If this problem is not going to be fixed, I will refund and I will not support Ubi games anymore. I believe most of non Japanese Asian players are also angry Ubisoft and may make the same choice.

• freezychan
    54 posts

We need the patch, we deserve the patch to correct the mistake you made.
    Otherwise you deserve a hashtag named #boycottACValhalla

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

I am a chinese player and I really love AC.I want to play this game but I don't want a "special" edition.Please return the blood!

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

我在这里用中文回复不知道作用怎么样。
    作为一个中国,香港玩家。
    真心希望将亚洲版和日本分开。
    让我们体验一个原汁原味的 英灵殿
    支持育碧游戏很多年了。
    希望你们可以看见。

• freezychan
    54 posts

@wangxu413574353 多找人來回吧。這次太噁心了必須要讓他們看到大家的意見這樣。我們不是日本的附屬國也不是日本的殖民地為什麼要我們遵守日本的法律!!育碧以為這些地區都是日本的領土嗎!!

• shotme4233
    1 posts

I am Taiwanese and I am very angry!!!

I needs torture scenes where internal organs and beheaded faces !!!

• wl01236563
    36 posts

I am a Chinese Player. Because of that censored, I have refunded the game.
    I have per-ordered and looking forward to 10th Nov for a very long time.
    But I can't stand to play a game which is not complete. We don't need to follow Japanese rules.

Chinese players cannot be discriminated against!

• dtspszty
    1 posts

Japan cannot represent Asia!!! so why should Asian players obey Japanese laws?

• andrewlsyy
    1 posts

I am ps player from Hong Kong and also a fan of assassins creed for more than 7years. I am looking forward for playing AC Vahalla. However, I was totally disappointed with this modified version which lost all the characteristic promoted originally. I hope ubi can make your decision wisely, otherwise, I will not pre-order your games anymore.

• Mengou520
    22 posts

@wangxu413574353
    我生生打的英文 中文怕他们看不懂。明天就发售了,太恶心了

• nightseer470
    1 posts

Looking forward to this game for so long and....what do I get? A special edition only in Asia and only on Playstation?Dude 2020 had hurt everybody enough, don't do this OK? It's “Viking” not Vicky The Viking ok?

Or is this some kind of discrimination?

• boreguy926
    1 posts

I just sent my refund request for PS4 version.
    We already rated this game as 18+ in Taiwan.
    Why should we suffer from a different country's regulations?

• elvisfb
    1 posts

Ubisoft saves its money by making the same version across different countries.
    It's not acceptable to have a censored version of AC.
    I've almost every ACs before. I'll pass this time until it get fixed.

• makotouo
    1 posts

I am chinese player. I am sooooooo unhappy about this game version on playstation. I am NOT JAPENSE why i have to obey their policies? pls return back the whole game(i mean blood) to other asian game players.

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

Japan can't represent Asia.!!!!
    Why should the whole Asia abide by Japanese laws?!!!!
    I spent more money than PC, but got an incomplete game. I'm very sad!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics