63 posts

@kai5513 谢谢

• Mengou520
    22 posts

@kerrypeng 多谢!

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng
    my heart broke after translating this post.
    CDPR clearly can handle this matter perfectly fine.
    why Ubisoft, why? your asian base player is not only in japan, there are other countries in asia who want to enjoy the full content of your game, but why should other asian countries be affected by japanese rules

• palqn
    9 posts

@ezios2017 ubisoft也第一时间回应了asian,毕竟他们第一时间就把我们圈到这一个帖,不让多发,然后告诉我们,他们没有忽略我们。哈哈哈哈。

• yao826506511
    20 posts

It's no use. They're all pretending to sleep

• misthios1031
    4 posts

I'm a Korean user.

I was so excited to hear that Valhalla will be released this time, and I re-learned about the history of the Viking era, the history after Charlemagne, and the Druids.

But this time, only PS in Asia was forced by Japan's censorship system, so I was very embarrassed and angry. I'm still so angry.

Japan is not the only country in Asia. There are Korea, China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. And there are many countries in Southeast Asia. We are not Japanese. We are Korean, we are Chinese, we are Taiwanese, and we are Hong Kong people.

But why did Ubisoft do this? Is it because you're lazy? Or is it not worth dealing with Asian users? Or is Ubisoft a company that only cares about Japan? This is a clear discrimination against Asian users. There is no problem with Valhalla among PS users in Europe and North America, but if there is only a problem with PS users in Asia, it can only be felt as discrimination.

We are not your experiment. We are not your slaves. We are not a pushover for filling your pockets. We have the right to enjoy Assassin Creed series fairly.

Through the update, I strongly request that Asian users can enjoy it as fairly as PS users in Europe or North America.

• misthios1031
    4 posts

I'm a Korean user.

I was so excited to hear that Valhalla will be released this time, and I re-learned about the history of the Viking era, the history after Charlemagne, and the Druids.

But this time, only PS in Asia was forced by Japan's censorship system, so I was very embarrassed and angry. I'm still so angry.

Japan is not the only country in Asia. There are Korea, China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. And there are many countries in Southeast Asia. We are not Japanese. We are Korean, we are Chinese, we are Taiwanese, and we are Hong Kong people.

But why did Ubisoft do this? Is it because you're lazy? Or is it not worth dealing with Asian users? Or is Ubisoft a company that only cares about Japan? This is a clear discrimination against Asian users. There is no problem with Valhalla among PS users in Europe and North America, but if there is only a problem with PS users in Asia, it can only be felt as discrimination.

We are not your experiment. We are not your slaves. We are not a pushover for filling your pockets. We have the right to enjoy Assassin Creed series fairly.

Through the update, I strongly request that Asian users can enjoy it as fairly as PS users in Europe or North America.

• npcromancer
    2 posts

Ubisoft is a disgrace.

• dy2649258709
    1 posts

闸种育碧给👴🏻死,我ps4上多花100多的钱玩你一个阉割版?其他人都是好声好气给你提意见,👴🏻不同,发售最后几天你TM才发公告几个逼意思?怎么别的游戏都能整个日版出来你育碧就不行?我真算是你育碧死忠粉了,刺客信条系列一直是我必买的,但我在外工作真的没有时间去整一台pc,只能玩ps4,就这你还给我整个和谐?

• yao826506511
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • tabin77
    4 posts

Why do you apologize and respond to U.S. protests?

Are you ignoring Asian's protests?

• KppKerry
    109 posts
  • CARONphoto
    14 posts

育碧就是他妈该死的种族歧视者

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@ubi-unicorn We are still waiting~~

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users