Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

134 Likes/1223 Replies/12420 Views
    Mengou520
    22 posts

我在ps平台给了一星评价,我看现在游戏整体三星半。
    这事我估计到时候就不了了之了。
    太傻逼了

• CARONphoto
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KppKerry
    109 posts

@a193255707 之後又有新PO的貼文 也是被嗆

• KppKerry
    109 posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/549
    Go to Player Support and don't let them ignore us.

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

I like my new avatar so much

undefined

• XK5130
    15 posts

@husky_six It is not will do,it is already have done.You can find Japanese in the language support in other Ubisoft preorder games.

• tommt9
    3 posts

幹,我現在已經不在乎遊戲了

UBI這種把玩家當垃圾的態度更讓我火大

當年沒PS3,AC從2代到黑旗我全是在網咖打通的,從大革命開始我每一代都預購,算是個老粉吧?

然後就像個白痴,被晾在這4天,像乞丐一樣乾等回覆

• a193255707
    26 posts

一个肯定的答复都做不到?一间大公司就会在那里推搪,就是不想处理而已

• fafner1010
    53 posts

徵求Twiter連結

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

港版貓血。。。。。育碧的腦袋被驢踢壞了哈哈哈哈哈
    hongkong version cat blood........ UBISOFT's brain is broken by donkey kicking hahhaahahahah

undefined

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mengou520
    22 posts

@kerrypeng 这里没看到有帖子啊 我英文不好 等一个人写完我在下面回复

• h1elp0Me1
    5 posts

you can turn it off in the settings. or leave it on, you know, what ever you want.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@zhenfeiniao6268

the only blood I saw was blood from animal that i killed, but there wasn't a single drop of blood coming out of the human enemy when I slashed it with an axe or sword, haha isn't that great! thank you so much ubisoft

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

I think we should contact local authorities on this matter, this is basically a fraud because they didn't specify the changes in their ads

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

一起報海關,別讓他們欺負我們亞洲人

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

報了海關他們外國總公司也有處理,一起報才能有勝數

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

The thing that really annoys me is that they don't respond at all to what their players say, that is completely irresponsible and totally unprofessional.

I'm not gonna lie, things like that really irritate me, what are they thinking? Do they think that I will just shut up and let it go, or do they think that all the people who complain here are kids and they don't care about it? or the things we talk about are so insignificant to all of you that you ignore us all? it's really sad though.

It shows that complaints from other players are really not important to them, so now I know how they handle things, they think this is all insignificant and irrelevant and they wait for us to be quiet and in the end they won't do anything and think all of this just finished.

We all don't ask for much, we just want the game that you advertise to be the same as what we get, if you don't do that, you're just lying to your players who have waited a long time to play this game. it's really embarrassing actually

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

This is false advertising, we should contact local authorities

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@habitualflea225

I don't want to raise this issue, but it's not just one or two people who are bothered by this, lots of people don't get what they should get from their game. and ubisoft does not provide censorship information to other players, so we all feel cheated.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics