Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/16558 Views
    NeedToShoping
    18 posts

It's time to stop support Ubisoft game.They don't care about Asian player. They probably think Japan is only country in Asia.
    undefined

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@needtoshoping They don't give a [censored] about Asian.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng

just thinking about it really [censored] me off

• husky_six
    14 posts

I received a blu ray disc,There's still no blood without networking. That mean Ubisoft decided to get rid of these long ago,but it wasn't tell us until three days before sell.
    That's why we are so angry!This is a serious deception!

• kayceekambie
    13 posts

sounds like pay for a [censored] movie and turn out the producer made a asia version which have sex with clothes and become a all ages show.

1.it's cheating.
    2.it's immoral.

A ASSASSIN GAME FOR ALL AGES. its immoral.

and by the way i do think our japanese friends are victim like us. they do can have a CERO Z rank GAME. Ubisoft just use them.

• Karahus
    14 posts

@MrKnightAJ

And why don't you write to them on Twitter or Facebook about your problem, at least they answer there. Most likely, they released a censored game for Asian countries for a reason, but this was a condition for launching in your countries. Of course, players from Russia do not understand you because we have a full-fledged game, but still, you don't need to blame all the bigwigs on Ubisoft.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@husky_six

I've also tried changing the region of my Playstation, and still, I didn't find a drop of blood from killing human enemies.

I also really don't know anything about censorship in the game, I only realized it when I had been around 10 hours in the game.

At first I thought my settings were wrong, apparently that's not the case, and now I really feel angry at Ubisoft because I feel lied to.

They don't tell us anything about the censorship in the game, and when we players complain about the problem, they just shut up and ignore us. what a very professional way to deal with a problem.

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

@h1elp0me1 you are not an asian.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@karahus
    Let me fill you up mate.
    Here is the reason: UBI need to sell PS4/PS5 hardcopy of this game in Japan, so they need to pass the Japanese rating system (Japanese CERO). The rating system in Japan required UBI to censored the game before selling. Because of the law in Japan, of course they need to censored the game content to sell the hardcopy of the game in Japan.
    So far, it makes sense, right? But here is the bummer. Instead of just selling censored version of the game in Japan, they decide to make all the Asian country or city need to follow this Japanese rating system requirement and make a censored version for the whole Asian. This include East Asians, Central Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians and West Asians.
    Japan is not the whole Asian and Japan doesn't represent the whole Asian.

As for your suggestion, their the Asian UBI and Twitter is flood with complain and anger about this. But UBI just went complete silent, they just completely ignore all of the Asian player.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

That's what I mean, they standardize all Asian countries to follow the Japanese censorship rules and it really [censored] me off.

And I've also messaged them on Twitter and Facebook, and guess what, they didn't reply at all, so ...

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@karahus
    Let me make an analogy for you to understand why are the Asian players feeling frustration about this:
    UBI need to sell hardcopy of this game in Canada, but the Canada rating system request UBI to censored the game before selling it. Instead of just making censored version of this game in Canada or providing some patch (for example DLC for other country), UBI decide all the Western country and Europe will have censored version of this game, no matter the hardcopy and digital version of this game.
    Instead of informing the Western players about this as soon as possible, they decide to inform all the Western players 3 days before the game launch. So the players that had per-order the game cannot refund it.
    You can find a way to buy the Asian version of this game and it doesn't have censorship on it, but the Asian version don't have Russian subtitles and they only have Chinese subtitles, so you are forced to read the Chinese subtitles which you may not even understand of this language while playing Asian version.
    You complain about this on UBI Facebook, twitter and their forum. But all they responds is "We will pass this to other team" and they went completely silent and not responds for anything since then.

If the situation is like this, how would you feel?

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

I really hate it when they say "We will pass this to the other team" and after that there is no continuation and no certainty at all.

they think we are just kids who are fussing and whining about our video games, but in fact we are really upset and frustrated by this problem.

the lack of explanation and not much information that we get is what makes us really angry with ubisoft.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@yerimiese_ Exactly, really hate that.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng

i mean, we don't ask for much, we just want this problem to be resolved by providing patches on ACV for other Asian countries besides Japan, or at least you guys show up and give an explanation of this problem, is it really that hard to do

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@yerimiese_
    You know what they actually can do?
    Provide a DLC patch in Playstation store for other Asian countries and cities. Just a small DLC patch to enable to menu option of blood and censorship.
    It would be a very small effort DLC patch since they have already had this option in menu.

But instead, they pass this to another team and completely ignore all the Asian players request and complain.
    This is top-natch PR.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

that's what we all want, I mean it's not that hard to put a patch like that.
    instead of giving us the patch, they ignore all of this and don't explain anything. I think they really are professionals

• kilnine
    3 posts

Don't ignore Asian gamers!!!!!!
    We want to be treated the same as other platforms.
    Hope to update or patch.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

Continued protest

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

i advise every asian go to player support to submit new post to fill up our fury. they just leave us here as small children
    and also ubidog's facebook https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft
    I ADVISE EVERY ASIANS GO YO PLAYER SUPPORT TO SUBMIT NEW POST TO FILL UP OUR FURY. THEY JUST LEAVE US HERE AS SMALL CHILDREN.
    AND ALSO UBIDOG's FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

ubi, ni ma si le. ni quan jia bei gou gan.

wo da pin yin, ni chui a???

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics