Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/16866 Views
    cyhs09855104
    1 posts

I am a player fromTaiwan.
    I hope the content of "Assassin's Creed Valhalla" in Asia can be compared with the European and American version,Instead of following the Japanese version.
    Or I hope to restore the full version of Europe and America in an updated form.

The decision to merge the Asian version with the Japanese version is disappointing, and the news was announced a few days before the sale is even more disappointing

• XK5130
    15 posts

I am a Chinese player.I used to think Valhalla will be my favorite Assassin's creed.But yesterday,when I saw the news about Censored,I feel disappointed.And I don't understand why the other Asian player have to obey the Japanese rule.Do you guys know what happened between Japan and other Asian country in World War Ⅱ?To be honest,that's make me very angry.

• yuina_ice
    5 posts

I am a Japanese player. I know that the Japanese version of the game will be harmonious, so I buy the Hong Kong version. Because I know Chinese. but the result is still the same harmony. I can't accept it. This is the overlord clause, forcing all Asians to accept the harmonious version of the game. If it doesn't change, I won't buy Ubisoft's game anymore.

Please remove the harmony content of other versions except Japanese version!!!!!

• andy7991812014
    1 posts

I am Taiwanese. I can't understand why they decided to remove the content which our region allows to play. I feel sad about Ubisoft's action.
    Doing so will not only lose Asian player base on PS4 and PS5 but also make players choose not to buy any Ubisoft games in the future. I hope Ubisoft can think of this seriously, or I would have to quit my attention to any Ubisoft games on PS4 or PS5.

• KppKerry
    109 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TideSing
    25 posts

I am a Chinese Player. Because of that censored, I have refunded the game.
    I have per-ordered and looking forward to 10th Nov for a very long time.
    But I can't stand to play a game which is not complete. We don't need to follow Japanese rules.

• Yanyuxin
    1 posts

But I can't stand to play a game which is not complete. We don't need to follow Japanese rules.

• eiketooya
    3 posts

I am a Hong Kong player, I have preordered this game in June, and then you give a censored version to me? It's not acceptable and I will refund this game.

• ABOKOV.
    1 posts

• Miracle_426
    1 posts

I am a ps player from China. I was looking forward to Valhalla,but this special edition really disappointed me.Your company just like a liar,did you bullying us because our players less than other country? Do you dare bring this “special edition” to usa?We need to be fair. So please update a patch to return the blood,return the true AC to us.

• TORFINR
    366 posts
    I am Taiwanese and I am very angry!!!I needs torture scenes where internal organs and beheaded faces !!!

Here we are.
    Are we discussing about immersion or about the need to satisfy our inner sadism?
    Dont understand me wrong, I think I understand what you say, but the way you all express it, is ... disturbing.
    (especially as I've watched a lot of Asiatic films displaying without any censor that kind of ... entertainments...)
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• vigour45
    8 posts

Honestly, Ubisoft is going to have this as an PR crisis for not disclosing those censorship crap specifically to the affected console players in Asia eariler enough when they pre-order the game. I know there might be constrain in Ubisoft's current distribution policy but there will be no harm to just add a full Asian lanaguage locolization support to the game bought from the PS Store in other region through the Day1 patch. This is the only way to turn the tide now so that these angry players can still enjoy the pre-order content with the full experience they want. Please respond to this quickly Ubisoft, or there will be upcoming crisis in your current console player community and we are sure to make it happen.

• TideSing
    25 posts

@vigour45 you are right!

• god126god126
    1 posts

Taiwanese player here
    really [censored] off with the censored version.
    just unbelievable
    why do we have to follow Japan’s CERO rating standards?
    i was looking forward to this game and now I’ll just pass

• jack30915
    1 posts

Too Disappointed!!!!

• Mikkelsen.
    5 posts

Please show us your attituade.
    Will there be a patch? And when?
    Should we consider all UBISOFT games on Asian PS5 will be also not complete?
    Or should I say how long should we suffer from your laziness?
    You have office in Shanghai and Chengdu. Ask them how many Chinese PS4 players have refund and how angry we are.

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

I am a ps player from China. I was looking forward to Valhalla,but this special edition really disappointed me.Your company just like a liar,did you bullying us because our players less than other country? Do you dare bring this “special edition” to usa?We need to be fair. So please update a patch to return the blood,return the true AC to us.

• Ezio2037
    1 posts

Players shouldn’t be treated differently,each player needs the game that is complete.people like to play the true game and violence must not be buried!

• sai08092003
    1 posts

I am a Taiwan player. Making such a decision for ubisoft is desperate for Asian players. We are not Japanese. No need to comply with Japanese regulations

• wjx19910815
    6 posts

I am a Chinese player and an old AC fan. When I learned that the ACV Asian version must comply with the Japanese CERO, I was disappointed. Why do most of our Asian players have to comply with the Japanese censorship system? This is unreasonable , We spent the same money and played different content. Is this reasonable? Japan does not mean all of Asia. We do not need to comply with the Japanese review system. Please return the original game content to other Asian players! ! !

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics