Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@karahus
    Let me make an analogy for you to understand why are the Asian players feeling frustration about this:
    UBI need to sell hardcopy of this game in Canada, but the Canada rating system request UBI to censored the game before selling it. Instead of just making censored version of this game in Canada or providing some patch (for example DLC for other country), UBI decide all the Western country and Europe will have censored version of this game, no matter the hardcopy and digital version of this game.
    Instead of informing the Western players about this as soon as possible, they decide to inform all the Western players 3 days before the game launch. So the players that had per-order the game cannot refund it.
    You can find a way to buy the Asian version of this game and it doesn't have censorship on it, but the Asian version don't have Russian subtitles and they only have Chinese subtitles, so you are forced to read the Chinese subtitles which you may not even understand of this language while playing Asian version.
    You complain about this on UBI Facebook, twitter and their forum. But all they responds is "We will pass this to other team" and they went completely silent and not responds for anything since then.

If the situation is like this, how would you feel?

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

I really hate it when they say "We will pass this to the other team" and after that there is no continuation and no certainty at all.

they think we are just kids who are fussing and whining about our video games, but in fact we are really upset and frustrated by this problem.

the lack of explanation and not much information that we get is what makes us really angry with ubisoft.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@yerimiese_ Exactly, really hate that.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng

i mean, we don't ask for much, we just want this problem to be resolved by providing patches on ACV for other Asian countries besides Japan, or at least you guys show up and give an explanation of this problem, is it really that hard to do

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@yerimiese_
    You know what they actually can do?
    Provide a DLC patch in Playstation store for other Asian countries and cities. Just a small DLC patch to enable to menu option of blood and censorship.
    It would be a very small effort DLC patch since they have already had this option in menu.

But instead, they pass this to another team and completely ignore all the Asian players request and complain.
    This is top-natch PR.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

that's what we all want, I mean it's not that hard to put a patch like that.
    instead of giving us the patch, they ignore all of this and don't explain anything. I think they really are professionals

• kilnine
    3 posts

Don't ignore Asian gamers!!!!!!
    We want to be treated the same as other platforms.
    Hope to update or patch.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

Continued protest

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

i advise every asian go to player support to submit new post to fill up our fury. they just leave us here as small children
    and also ubidog's facebook https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft
    I ADVISE EVERY ASIANS GO YO PLAYER SUPPORT TO SUBMIT NEW POST TO FILL UP OUR FURY. THEY JUST LEAVE US HERE AS SMALL CHILDREN.
    AND ALSO UBIDOG's FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

ubi, ni ma si le. ni quan jia bei gou gan.

wo da pin yin, ni chui a???

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

@yao826506511 jin zhi da wai guo wen zi. hahahahahah

• wl01236563
    36 posts

Can't type Chinese characters?

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

Japan doesn't represent whole Asian, PLEASE REMOVE CENSORSHIP !!!!

• wl01236563
    36 posts

Is ubisoft there?

• aa66873
    2 posts

I am a Taiwan Player. Because that censored, I have refunded the game.
    Just feel extremely sad about it, I was looking forward to playing Valhalla.

• aa66873
    2 posts

I am a loyal fan of UBI. Almost all of the games produced by your company buy the ultimate version.
    But this game disappointed me and unsubscribed the game movie
    In the future, the company will use this method to publish games, and I will no longer support any games of the cabinet company.

• h1elp0Me1
    5 posts

im confused then, if youre not allowed to see it, why not just turn it off.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aa66873

They don't really care if you are a loyal Ubisoft fan or not, because if they really care about us, they will listen to all of our complaints and solve this problem as soon as possible.
    Maybe for them, our complaints are something that is not important, so they ignore it and do not give any response.
    Pathetic isn't it? but that's a fact.

• frankcard
    7 posts

[censored] Ubisoft.

Ban Chinese character and still not facing you Asian players.

Why don’t you just give an answer.

We just a complete version, how hard it could be.

We just don’t wanna be under CERO, how hard it could be.

We just wanna be a nice Player who can keep supporting AC, how hard it could be.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

After I read all the posts in this discussion, the conclusion that I can take is that Ubisoft is completely silent about this problem, they are not trying to defuse the situation or provide solutions about this, for me this is very sad and annoying because a large company like Ubisoft doesn't seem to want to know and doesn't care about this at all.

I have said this many times, maybe they think this problem is not something big at all and they think we will forget this as soon as possible so they don't have to do anything, so they think why they bother to respond to us all. but because of this problem I came to know how they handle the complaints of their players, maybe they think we are not big enough to have an impact on them so they ignore us all.

Have they ever thought about those people who have waited and wanted their game for a long time, and after the release they all felt disappointed that the game they got didn't live up to their expectations. I don't mind Ubisoft's censorship of their games to sell them in Japan, but why do other Asian countries have to get censored games too, can't Ubisoft make an exception to other Asian countries besides Japan? Is Japan now the benchmark for censorship regulations for the Asian region? do all other Asian countries have to follow that rule? I really don't understand this. Ubisoft must see how frustrated the players and fans of their series are now at what they have done.

Maybe I've been talking a lot since earlier, but I as a loyal fan of the Assassin's Creed series feel very disappointed with this because I feel I don't get the full experience of the game I've been waiting for a long time and it really annoys me.

So, yeah, maybe it would be much better if they would listen to our concerns and come up with the best solution to this problem. but I think I've lost a little bit of respect for them 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics