Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17688 Views
    yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

I'm getting sick of this, I really am.

The fact that our friends here opened up a lot of topics and they replied with less than friendly replies, it made me really want to throw up.

If they don't want a lot of topics created about this then come up and give a clear and official statement here.

you know? we are frustrated and very disgusted by this, because Ubi really don't want to give any explanation for this and prefer to be silent and respond to our messages in an unfriendly manner.

they think we're here to make our complaints just for fun? we want justice from them and end this matter, OH MY GOD, I have completely lost all respect for them!

• a193255707
    26 posts

We just need a clear, affirmative answer, but that can be a very difficult thing for Ubisoft because they can't do it

• wl01236563
    36 posts

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

Animal Farm

This is the feeling I have come here for the past five days

• xXShadeyTreeXx
    1 posts

Ok so this isn't something that's Ubisoft's fault I believe. In order for the game to be released in your countries some censorship needed to be applied. It's either they censor the game or it's not released at all in your region. I do know that China heavily censors any sort of game such as this. Why? Because they feel it is disgusting. It may be the same for Taiwan as well.

• sheepprod999
    2 posts

: (((((((((((((((((

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@xxshadeytreexx Not just China and Taiwan, all Asia region got censored, like Korea and Thailand and more regions.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@xxshadeytreexx
    Do your homework before saying anything.
    This game does not sell at China. The censorship is just because of the Japan CERO (rating system) requst.
    By you logical, UBI should just sell a censored version in Japan, right? Instead, they decide all the Asian need to play this censored version.
    Japan does not represent Asian, and Asian has a lot of other countries and cities (eg. Taiwan, Korea, Thailand etc)

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@xxshadeytreexx
    It is entire UBI's fault.
    They can just release uncensored patch (like DLC) in other country Playstation store, but no, they just ignore all the complain and frustration.
    Lots of Asian refund (if they can. UBI announce the Asian version has censorship 3 days before the game release. GG for the Asian players that had pre-ordered this game) and scold at UBI Facebook and Twitter account.
    What they have did in the past 5 days? Ignoring and hiding from all the complain.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

The most votes and the most people commented post in this form, and UBI still ignore it
    Top-notch PR, UBSHIT

• UnderMS1019
    8 posts

Here Japanese player. I'm also angry to hear about censoring this game, even before we had blood for Assassin's Creed games such as Origins and Odyssey.
    And they are trying to delete Chinese characters? It seems they tend to listen Westerners instead of Asian.
    Even here we Japanese, I just don't get it. we can play Ghost of Tsushima with blood. we can play Ninja Gaiden with blood. We can play Assassin's Creed Odyssey with blood.
    How will you decide what to do? Your censoring measure is corrupted, please fix about that. You are losing players.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@satoshi
    They should just use this icon for the game
    undefined

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

i'm using this for my avatar picture 🙂 coz this whole thing has been a joke to me

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@yerimiese_
    A racist joke LOL

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

i really don't get it, [censored] are they thinking about all of this?
    is this some kinda jokes to them? cause if it does, im not gonna stop fighting for my "jokes"

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@yerimiese_
    Easy to understand:
    All Asians are joke to them.
    WHITE POWER !!!!!!!!!!

• XK5130
    15 posts

Ubi hate Asian,just like other Frenchundefined

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@mrknightaj

this discussion already have 600++ replies, and there's not a single reply from Ubisoft about this matter.
    i feel like all we did here is for nothing, we just complaint and they didn't even f**king listen.
    the hell with "we didn't ignore this"
    f**k that [censored], im sick of this bs.

it's not like we ask for much, we just need the full content of our games, without censored or anything, that's it.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

Their attitude now is very clear, they do not want to solve this problem in the first place. It is to make our voices disappear by suppressing and deceiving. Friends Don't give up our protest. Although in the next period of time, there may be some friends will be banned by them. But the rest of you, don't give up on the protest. We must continue, for the sake of our legitimate rights.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@yerimiese_ Don't give up. They're waiting for us to give up right now.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@ezios2017

i don't even care if i get banned, i just want the games we should get in the first place, that's all. not some censored game

Suggested Topics