Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

134 Likes/1223 Replies/12420 Views
    yerimiese_
    88 posts

@xk5130

man screw that, our colors doesn't mean anything, we are all the same no matter what colour we are, if ubisoft think they didn't have the urge to reply to us because of our race or colour then screw them, hell, i'm indonesian, and in this country we have all different colours.

all i'm saying is, no matter colours or race we are, we're here to get what we deserve in the first place, and i won't stop till i get it, so let's fight together guys 🙂

• xu3ao6
    1 posts

I'm a Taiwan Player and a big fan of AC series.
    This is my first time having a PlayStation console and I preordered Valhalla as well.
    But I'm not happy that we're getting an uncompleted game, since I'm not Japanese.
    I hope there will be a patch for us in Asia, please, please don't let me down.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    Reaching 700 posts, stop ignoring us.

• Nueng_Ja
    6 posts

I am Thai. Knew this problem AFTER I bought the full game. Now I am angry.

I find this thread and decide to join forces with you guys.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@nueng_ja Let's fight against this unfair treatment.

• KingMrQ
    19 posts

ubisoft don't want to see chinese character.how abot jpg?undefined

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@nueng_ja

see, that's what i mean, i bought the physical game and i didn't know anything at first, after i play the game around 10hours, that's when i know this problem exist.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng

oh i know they hear us just fine, they just chose to stay silent, that's all

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@yerimiese_ That's true, we don't want them just read it and do nothing.
    Really hate that.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@kingmrq
    LAMO
    I think they will ban image in reply later LOL

• Aedelion
    32 posts

Filipino player here and I feel super cheated. The combat looks and feels incredibly off with the censorship. This is a case of false advertising! Fix this please!!!!

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng

i really can't understan what's inside their head, i mean, it's really not that hard to just show up and give us an explanation or something, how can they stand all of this and say nothing at all, if that's me, it would really be a pain in the a*s.

isn't it much better if they say something, so we understand they current progress of solving this problem (if they really solving this problem)? and give us update or something.

• Aedelion
    32 posts

I knew something felt weird with the fighting and I thought it was just a bug, but to find out its because the asian version was censored AFTER I had already bought the disc is a slap in the face! Shame Ubisoft!!! Was a loyal fan too

• KingMrQ
    19 posts

@mrknightaj
    Life will find its way out.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

THAT'S THE FREAKING POINT.
    how can you do all the combat without a single drop of blood coming out of the enemies

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

mannn, yours is same as mine, i thought that was a bug or something, turns out that's not the case my friend

• Aedelion
    32 posts

Its the precedent of censoring all future ASIAN version games that is the real problem here. We really need to make some more noise about this! Shame I really wanted to enjoy this game but now just feel honestly cheated and have little desire to go back (all this after ive already reset twice cause of stupid game breaking quest bugs) 😡

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

As time pass, more people find out "no blood drop during combat" is not a bug, is because of the censorship.
    And they will notice this post and left a comment on how frustration and how they feel being cheated by UBI and support this protest.

You cannot ignore us.

• wl01236563
    36 posts

A netizen told me that the official staff here will help us deal with the problem soon. It turns out that this does not include Asians.

• a193255707
    26 posts

They must be allowed to deal with this, or other games will be able to deceive us for the same reason in the future, and the source must be stopped

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics