Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17389 Views
    Aedelion
    32 posts

At this point well have to play the game using only shields and fists so as not to break immersion 😆

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

i feel you bro, that's really frustrated me, i mean, other big company like CDPR have no problem dealing with this kinda thing, if the censorship is in Japan, they stay in Japan, the other countries doesn't have to be affected by it.

hell, in odyssey they didn't do this kinda thing, what makes they think that in this game is going to be okay to do this

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

at this point, might as well fight the tree and the grass, or a wall since they didn't bleed 😂 😂

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

You know what's funny? When people were killed, there was no blood on the body, and there was no blood on the ground. But when the animals died, their bodies kept bleeding, and there was a lot of blood on the ground. Their so-called castration made me feel very ridiculous.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@ezios2017

i know right, they think that's okay since they're not human, but when fighting human enemies, it feels like we fight dummies for hidden blade training, might as well repalce all the human enemies with it then 😂 😂 😂

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@yerimiese_ I don't know what's going on in the mind of the man who planned this castration, it's a very conflicting thing.😂 😂 

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@ezios2017

me neither, they think it's okay to do those things and think that's fine, that's messed up

• ziyulinneko
    1 posts

I am a loyal game player of Assassin's Creed series and I have bought every digital version of your games in Asian version on Play Station Store. When I heard that Asian version of Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Play Station Store is a consored version and the violent scenes and nude scenes of women characters are strictedly controlled because of the stupid CERO and its stupid rating rules,I am VERY ANGRY and I decide not to buy your game when it first comes out.I may just buy a second-hand dics version and after I enjoy it all,I will sell it ! You guys won't get a chance to take my money !You guys DISAPPOINTED me! Why people in other countries should suffer from CERO?I am an adult and I have the right to play a full version game with subtitles written in my mother tongue and enjoy the violent or nude scenes,understand?What' more,I think you guys are sexists and discriminate women because you just put clothes on female characters.Why don't you put some clothes on male characters?Because it's legal for them to be nude on the top under the rating of CERO?Seriously?It is 2020 and you guys still tolerate this kind of discrimination from CERO????????Are't you an international game corporation???Anyway,I won't buy any digital version until you guys SOLVE this problem on Asian version of the game and APOLOGIZE to us,to your loyal game player.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@ziyulinneko

you're not alone here my friend, let's us fight for what we deserve and see how long they can take this.

• Wei98
    7 posts

Still waiting for the response ....

• sheepprod999
    2 posts

still waiting +

• YunFire_QY
    4 posts

That's what I want to sayundefined

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@yunfire_qy

they won't let you type that ?

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@yerimiese_ English is the only language we can type now...

• CARONphoto
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CARONphoto
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yerimiese_
    88 posts

wow, they really don't wanna solve this problem didn't they?

• ra2rr
    9 posts

@satoshi very well said. They should certainly learn from Ghost of Tsushima, artwork done right.

• guest-IQhBgbH9
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Rogue_.
    1 posts

Make an FREE DLC on non-japanese asian PS Store.Dont be lazy.

Suggested Topics