Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17395 Views
    Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

I am not certain if this is intended or if it is an oversight.

I'll raise this with our AC Vahalla team, so I can know fur sure. in the meantime you can disable this setting manually.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • fafner1010
    53 posts

WOW~ It is almost SIX DAYS.
    AMAZING~~~~~~
    And they are going to leaves us for TWO DAYS for weekend.
    You guys are the BEST!

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

Let's contact local authorities to report false advertising. Otherwise they won't do anything.

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

We need to comment on Ubisoft support facebook page, or no one will listen

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts
  • KppKerry
    109 posts
  • HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

@kayceekambie Hey I am also filing a complaint on HK Customs. I think we should be reporting Ubisoft Limited in Hong Kong right? I am using telephone to report. Let's get more people to do it.

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

This situation is similar to what is happening in Hong Kong. We should not back down until our demands are met.

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

@kayceekambie They are performing false advertising by not mentioning the censored contents in any of their commercials, trailers, gameplay showcase, and cover of the box. This causes us to buy the game misinformed, and is a clear violation of the products description ordinance.

• Beylous
    42 posts

Blame your government, not Ubi. Besides, they have much more important issues to take care of like fixing the incredible amount of bugs. Not everyone needs to cater to the Asian community.

• Beylous
    42 posts

@xk5130 Yeah, post a giant picture of Chinese characters, that'll get their attention. 🙄

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

@beylous I don't blame you for not knowing the context. FYI It wasn't our governments that caused this problem, but rather ubisoft's poor execution merging the Japanese version with the otherwise not censored Asian version. This is totally unnecessary and ubisoft didn't inform us until the very day before launch, causing thousands of players unable to cancel their preorder and had to accept this censored version. All we are asking for is an official response from Ubisoft addressing this problem. I am sure that despite all those bugs, they would have had replied if they had time to cater for people with disabilities the day after launch. It's been four days already, and they still haven't said a thing.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello again!

The AC Valhalla team got back to me. When you first launch the game you are asked what level of violence / gore you would like see, so this can be disabled right away.

Official Response
  • KppKerry
    109 posts

WOW~almost a week, they don't even want to give a simple respond.

• ra2rr
    9 posts

@beylous We pay the same money as everyone else globally yet only Asians get a dumbed down version, and only announced two days before release...
    and here you are saying "not everyone needs to cater to the Asian community". Sure I bet if the same happens to you you can definitely keep your cool. And it is not about our government. Only Japan policies demanded this change and the whole Asia suffers for it... 🙄

• ra2rr
    9 posts

Guys seems the devs are being held up in a hostage situation. Lets give them peace for the day and let them get some rest first. Wishing them all the best.

• UnderMS1019
    8 posts

@ra2rr I'm thinking about the situation Hong Kong has. Japan hasn't been changed anything but blood for a long time. We Japanese have some games with blood, but China is changing now, so...
    I'm just guessing. but Japan has smaller market than China, and Ubisoft would want to have a good relationship between China, so they are kinda sensitive recently. And more importantly at some point China starts to censor blood at 2019.
    Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin hit that problem, the protagonist's attacking produce red effects seems blood, and the developer wants to sell in China at the same time as Japan and USA but China made the developer change that.
    Well this guessing is nothing though. The problem is whole Asian situation. I really hope everything is gonna be alright! Sorry to interrupt.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@zhenfeiniao6268 blame your totalitarian government.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yuina_ice
    5 posts

@ehllfhire1
    He is not Japanese. This is caused by the CERO of Japan, not by other countries in Asia. If you spend money on the game, but you can only play the abridged version because of the auditing system of other countries, do you agree?

Would you like to play the abridged game with the Japanese rating system? If you don't, why should we?

Suggested Topics