ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/20603 Views
    SpartaCook
    2 posts

Remove this [censored] censorship Ubisoft. [censored] you, we are not 12 yrs old kids. It's a game about Viking. Let Japan enjoy their hypocritical idea of censorship not the rest of Asian countries.

• Aedelion
    32 posts

Spread the word! This censorship is deserving of BERSERKER FURY from all non-japanese asian countries! This is not a bug and we need more people to know of this false advertising scam! To 1000 and beyond!!!! Aaaaargggghhh!!!!!!! 🤬💪✊

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

there was still no reply from them at all? MY GODDD, WTH ARE THEY DOING?

• iwantmyvalhalla
    13 posts

Be aware we are NOT ignoring this

• TideSing
    25 posts

Be aware we are NOT ignoring this

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@iwantmyvalhalla

OH WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT IGNORING THIS AT ALL!

• Nueng_Ja
    6 posts

I will check out this thread everyday until the problem got fixed.

• Nueng_Ja
    6 posts

Guys, don't forget to give rating on PSN, and/or game review websites. Numbers are important to them, that may push this problem to go higher in their priority line.

• Wei98
    7 posts
    I will check out this thread everyday until the problem got fixed.

same

• fafner1010
    53 posts

Racial discrimination

Racial discrimination

Racial discrimination

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

This problem is very unclear until now, how many days has it been? 6 days right? It's been almost a week and there hasn't been any response from them at all, my God, is there only one person working there so they can't respond at all? Does showing up and explaining to all of us take hours or maybe days? do you think reading our complaints is something fun for you? something that makes you happy? Don't you all know how frustrated and annoyed we are about this?

I see you guys can reply to other problems, but why not this one? What are you actually doing, I really want to know, I really do, is it because the AC Valhalla players are 2 times the AC Odyssey that you think problems like this don't need to be resolved because you already have so much income? Or do you really think that we are just a bunch of kids whining for no reason, so you don't think our complaints matter at all?

We will all stop when you solve this problem, is it very difficult for you to do? Are all our requests so hard for you to listen to? I know you guys are definitely reading this discussion, therefore, please come up and give us an explanation of this matter, so that there are no more people who will be disappointed by this.

oh, one more thing, we will keep doing what you said you would do, "WE WILL NOT IGNORE THIS"

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

Scolding the dog Ubisoft once a day, racism

• OreosTheCat
    1 posts

I am a Taiwan player who is very angry and cannot accept that the Asian version of Valhalla PS4,has been reviewed by CERO, and the bloodiness has been adjusted.
    I have refunded and hope UBI will release the update

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

Racial discrimination
    Racial discrimination
    Racial discrimination

• wl01236563
    36 posts

「I can do this all day.」 

Captain America

• Kai5513
    56 posts
  • fafner1010
    53 posts

From now, if you want to reply to this issue, help to copy all these text under your comment.
    Go Metacritic and give them the 0 score.
    metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-valhalla/user-reviews

• fafner1010
    53 posts

PLZ response to these.
    The official forum does not respond to the protests of Asian players at all, which is extremely shameless.

From now, if you want to reply to this issue, help to copy all these text under your comment.
    Go Metacritic and give them the 0 score.
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-valhalla/user-reviews: (https://metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-valhalla/user-reviews)

• UnderMS1019
    8 posts

For the record, Japanese Xbox version is also censored. I'm playing it.

• hoccl
    2 posts

Shameless, this game will be the last ubi game I bought.

Suggested Topics