Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17979 Views
    yerimiese_
    88 posts

If you suggest us all to play AC Valhalla through other regions, why don't you replace AC Valhalla that we bought in the APAC Region with the NCSA or EMEA Region? can you do that Ubisoft? do you want to be responsible for that?

What you guys are suggesting really doesn't make sense, do you think we all want to spend our money on the same game? where the difference is only in the censorship, do you think what you guys suggest to us all make sense? is that fair in your opinion?

Oh my God, the suggestions from you were very funny and didn't solve anything, so this is how you handle the problem, by asking us to buy the same game from another region?

You really have to follow CDPR's way of dealing with problems like this! This is a post published by Epicsoft, distribution partner for Take-Two, CD Projekt Red and SEGA in the Southeast Asia region.

undefined

SEE THE DIFERENCES?

• husky_six
    14 posts

There are so many BUG in the Valhalla.You ridicule at the players ?Lose face Ubisoft

• fafner1010
    53 posts

It's very clear we can check the attitude to Asia players for two UBI and CDPR.
    Funny and ridiculous for UBISOFT.
    Look at the CDPR, that's the respect to Asia players, and all of us are willing to spend our money to support the Cyberpunk 2077 and CDPR.

undefined

undefined

• fafner1010
    53 posts

Why are we still here to protest and complain?

Because we still want to pay to play your games. When we no longer speak, it also means that we are completely disappointed in you. From this point on, you don't want to get our support anymore.

Until now, you are still challenging our patience. I can tell you clearly that you are indeed about to lose the love and respect of Asian players for you.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@fafner1010

That's what I mean, CDPR knows how to treat all their players fairly!

• wl01236563
    36 posts

undefined

I don't know what else to say
    I'm not Japanese
    I don't want to be censored

• yao826506511
    20 posts

Tell us to buy the European version. There is no Chinese in the European version. If there is Chinese, I would have bought it. The answer from Ubisoft staff is simply a sign of low intelligence.

• InfamousV5
    3 posts

Five days have passed since the last announcement. At least tell us whether we can modify it and stop pretending to be dead. This castration is totally unreasonable. It has never happened before. I am very disappointed. I will not buy this game before the castration is cancelled

• InfamousV5
    3 posts

Five days have passed since the last announcement. At least tell us whether we can modify it and stop pretending to be dead. This castration is totally unreasonable. It has never happened before. I am very disappointed. I will not buy this game before the castration is cancelled

• Kai5513
    56 posts

😢 undefined:cry😢😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢

• InfamousV5
    3 posts

Seeing the experience of other clothes, I feel very envious. Why, the previous Odyssey and origin Asia audit didn't do this to us. I like the game and look forward to playing it this time. But the castration and adjustment let me very disappointed. Why does Japan's grading system affect other countries in Asia? This is unfair. So many days have passed There is an announcement. I hope Ubisoft can give us a quick reply

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@kai5513 Im not crying im ANGRY AF

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

I am not gonna lie, after seeing all the videos on youtube about AC Valhalla, I feel really annoyed, because that's the game we should be playing.
    You see, this is what the game should look like.
    undefined
    but what we get is the opposite, what we get is a game where our opponent may be a dummies. Geez, is it that hard to give features like that for all of us?

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@yerimiese_ Im having a hard time selling the game because nobody wants to buy CENSORED GARBAGE. Please fix this for us asian consumers Ubisoft!!!
    SHAME

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

i feel you bro, nobody wants asia region AC Valhalla, it's just sad, really sad.

• fafner1010
    53 posts

SAD~ REALLY SAD~

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@fafner1010

that's the definition of real sadness right there

undefined

and this is our enemies in AC Valhalla, the enemy who did not bleed!

• TideSing
    25 posts

Release day 6.UBISOFT still discriminate against Asian PS4 players.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@tidesing

it's useless, talking about our problems to Ubisoft is the same as talking to a wall.

• fafner1010
    53 posts

@yerimiese_ i cant agree anymore.

Suggested Topics