Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

134 Likes/1223 Replies/12415 Views
    yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

i'm with you all the way brother!

• husky_six
    14 posts

@huang_isaiah
    Again, because of China, because of China. Don't you know that there is a country called Japan in Asia? Or do you think all of Asia is Chinese? I don't mind

• Raski0611
    107 posts

@husky_six

Yeah, Most people never learn.

Japan=Samurai
    China=Kung fu

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ezios2017
    63 posts

Why is it that your first reaction to everything is to point to China, which is clearly the result of Japanese censorship, okay? It was their censorship that turned the game into a castration.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

Some people don't even know the truth, just come here to comment and reply. Don't you think your behavior is as ridiculous as a clown?

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

When you reply, please go and see what the cause of the incident is.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

In this era, there are still people who are biased against some countries and regions. I think such a person is very ridiculous.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

If you can reply to this topic with a sense of superiority in even one game, I think you are really no different from the jumping clown.

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

@desdecardo13
    You are super funny

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@desdecardo13 Japan is not the only country in Asia, okay? Most of the people who comment here are not Japanese. Why are we affected by the Japanese review system?

• wl01236563
    36 posts

S......eve....n.... d....a....ys

The Ring

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

Nice
    After seven days, they are still staying silent
    Thanks, UBSHIT

• timmy20140624
    5 posts

Please make other asian area can get a patch to be a complete version not the japanese version, or fix the switch at option about the torture effect

• fafner1010
    53 posts

SEVEN DAYS
    STILL NO RESPONSE or STATEMENT.
    THIS IS HOW UBISOFT TREAT ASIA PLAYERS.
    HOW DID YOU CONVICE US THAT YOU GUYS DIDN'T IGNORE IT.
    Is UBISOFT such an irresponsible company?

• KingMrQ
    19 posts

No answer.
    No reply.
    No fix.
    No Chinese characters.
    Release day 7.
    UBISOFT still discriminate against Asian PS4 players.undefined

• kayceekambie
    13 posts

Dear all,
    Ubisoft and Playstation should take all responsibility for this. Not others, Not countries, only them.
    I dun know what exactly what is it, but in simple i think its about their own benefits.
    Playstation dun want a mature game, obviously not moral consideration, maybe mature rank game pay more tax or lower rank game have wider range of players, in Ubisoft, they may have to pay more if the have different versions on PS store.

Obviously, it is not a integrity action and they knew it. the version difference is not show on PS STORE PAGE, NOR UBISOFT MAIN PAGES, BUT IN A FAQ SECTION. (and i think they will say "no blood is a bug", who knows?)

a $59 game is not big money for me. but i am still asking for REFUND. if they can do it today. they will do it more and more in coming days. if Asia players not response about this, will soon all use asian version as world version. show out exciting scenes in the promotion and make a censored ture game and tell u all have censored version, due to the rule of CERO and it their cooperations startegy.

UPDADTE OR REFUND.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

A week has past......
    @Ubi-Baron
    @Ubi-Litten

• TideSing
    25 posts

undefined
    No answer.
    No reply.
    No fix.
    No Chinese characters.
    Release day 7.
    UBISOFT still discriminate against Asian PS4 players.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

Seven days later, they're still playing dead.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics