Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/16794 Views
    wl01236563
    36 posts

@fafner1010

Only disappointed

• kayceekambie
    13 posts

just check if i can post sth.

• kayceekambie
    13 posts

Dear Hong Kong PS players,

I am asking for REFUND with help of
    :
    www.consumer.org.hk

will go Hong Kong Customs and
    Excise Department if no result:
    www.customs.gov.hk

I like the game title a lot but i
    cant stand for their dishonesty ,and the experience of the game is really bad
    now.

• KppKerry
    109 posts
  • Aedelion
    32 posts

Guys as an FYI I bought a digital NA version and sold my physical asia disc. Was VERY happy to see that my save carried over and I was able to use it without having to re-region it. Ubisoft still sucks for doing us asians dirty though 😡
    SHAME Ubi that I had to take a loss just to play this as it was meant to be played!

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

I was really amazed by them, there was absolutely no answer they gave, do they really think this problem doesn't need to be solved? I really don't understand, what makes them unwilling to provide an explanation and solution about this problem?
    Sorry Ubisoft, even though you guys will solve this problem later, or maybe not, but this time, I really don't have any respect left for you.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

WOW, they even ban the original poster.
    Making a game about freedom, and they act completely opposite.

• Czelious
    8 posts

I thought most games were censored for China, even world of warcraft, a game without blood has censorships in China.

And isnt this on whatever system you have in place to approve games that decides censorships, and not ubisoft?

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@czelious Ubi made three mistakes
    1. Lumping together ALL asian countries to fall under Japanese CERO rating system (This was not done for previous games)
    2. Not announcing the censorship until days before release and thus causing a bait and switch and false advertising situation
    3. Their failure to acknowledge the legitimate grievances of the asian console market at this time who feel suckered into buying a watered down version of the game.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@czelious
    Really? You just post this without do any research ???
    This game got censored because of Japan CERO (rating system) and UBI just think Japan is represent (is not) whole Asian so the Asian version of this game got censored.
    This is has not been officially sold in China.

Do some research before reply

• fafner1010
    53 posts

@aedelion

Does you NA version support Traditional Chinese?

• Czelious
    8 posts

@mrknightaj maybe you should read before you post then?

Since what i said was a question and not a statement.

Where did you get the info that its only because of Japan and not your own game approving system?
    And please dont link some chinese guy saying so, i want a real statement from ubi or whatever game approving system you have.

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@fafner1010 Unfortunately no chinese support in language or subtitles but I noticed even the options are different as there is a toggle for Assassination Sequence, Blood FX, Dismemberment and nudity 😡

• Czelious
    8 posts

@aedelion okey, i still am kinda curious though why WoW is censored by China but this game is censored by Japan. Im not arguing against what youre saying, im genuinely curious.

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@czelious also curious to know the real reasons myself but im willing to bet money and not morals is the culprit. If only we could see into the minds of the execs who approve/reject these sort of decisions 🤔

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@czelious Found this https://support.ubisoft.com/zh-TW/faqs/59530/Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-Korean-

Base on studio and global release policy, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Asia Version will be a bundle release of Asia languages. Hence, it requires some adjustment to comply with Japan CERO rating.

The adjustments includes:

• Eliminated unevenness on cut surfaces, adjusting it to be smooth.
    • Fixed so that certain torture scenes where internal organs can be seen are mild.
    • Fixed so that any beheaded faces are covered with a mask/helmet.
    • Fixed so that topless women are clothed.

This change only applies to PS4/PS5.

Thank you for you understanding, if you have any question regarding the product, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@czelious
    https://support.ubisoft.com/zh-HK/Faqs/000059530/Regarding-Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-s-Asia-Version-and-Oversea-Version
    Is was announced by UBI 3 days before the game release.

You know what happen next? Because they announced this 3 days before the game release, most of the people has pre-order it from ps store cannot get a refund and force to play the censored version of this game even they pay the game price.

Please do your research.

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@aedelion
    As except, @Czelious went silent when he/she acknowledge it was him/her fault, just like UBI

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@mrknightaj yep lots of white knights coming in here and not understanding the deeper issues. I guess they see us as petty complainers 🤣

• MrKnightAJ
    32 posts

@aedelion
    They believe UBI is always true and they are absolutely did nothing wrong, even they like a game which has "nothing is true, everything is permitted" creed.
    Irony.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics