Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17376 Views
    a193255707
    26 posts

We need blood, not loveliness

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@a193255707 Why not both ?

• Hakuya.L
    23 posts

@gcc1984

I think ALL VERSION are censored but by different organization because laws
    They have different rating system, and CERO is tough
    Usually HK should use the rating of America/Europe region if this game is not MIJ and publish international, just like the Xbox and PC ver.

• palqn
    9 posts

no response

• KppKerry
    109 posts

undefined
    "Please be aware we are not ignoring this." LOL~

• tommt9
    3 posts

@kerrypeng

老實說,到現在連回應都沒有,我覺得沒救了

發售前3天才放出消息,很顯然就是想讓我們吞下去

我更擔心這次育碧硬幹成功,接下來其他廠商都會效仿綁日本碼

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@tommt9 其實如果不是玩家挖出來,UBI根本就想直接蒙混過關,完全沒有要公布的打算
    完全不尊重玩家,這已經是詐欺了

• Kai5513
    56 posts

@Ubi-Baron At least explain to us the reason for doing this

• NeedToShoping
    18 posts

Ubisoft ,I am Thailand player and I played every AC series. Today you betrayed me. You neve care in any other Asian country except Japan. I am very disappointed in you.

• VVF-10086
    2 posts

@ Ubi-Baron
    Please respect us so that we can get the game experience we deserve

It’s hard to imagine that a long-awaited game would be the result. Is there any respect for PS4 players in your eyes?
    We need a response, not a trivial answer. You don’t even have an official announcement. This is ridiculous.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

为什么今年要偷懒出一个亚洲整合版,为什么不和往年一样独立日版?就真不把亚洲其他地区的ps玩家当人?凭什么我TM花pc两倍的钱买到玩到的是阉割版。凭什么我花pc两倍的钱游戏体验越来越差。到底是你们赚钱赚多心黑了,还是说压根就不把亚洲其他地区玩家当人?我也看出来了,如果这次英灵殿最后真就成了阉割版,以后你育碧的游戏也不会好到哪里去。如果这次你们不能解决这个问题,育碧游戏从此开始再也不会出现在老子面前!去你妈的育碧!去你妈的垃圾!再也不见!!
    别嫌我说话难听,你做的这事就该骂

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

你育碧今年就懒到这程度了?为了偷懒就牺牲亚洲其他地区玩家的游戏体验?你们他妈的会做事吗?这是他妈人做的事吗?把日版单独分开会死?会累死你们?凭什么他妈老子出pc两倍的钱在PS上玩你妈阉割儿童版。凭什么他妈和日版搞一起?就他妈懒癌犯了没处治是吧。今年出现断肢溅血本是游戏一大卖点。好家伙,现在倒好。PS亚洲地区被你们搞的砍得全是他妈橡胶人了。看看那战斗反馈,你们做游戏的自己看着不难受嘛?自己做的游戏变成这垃圾。说回来要是什么不得了的理由阉割成这样也就算了,就他妈因为懒得把日版分开,想省事把亚洲版本整合就他妈全部搞成阉割版。这也他妈太离谱了吧!我也看了你们的这态度,这次也就这样了。他妈的这次老子买了没法退我认了,从此以后老子再买你育婊一个游戏老子就是傻逼!什么玩意儿!

• leonhang
    1 posts

I'm amazed how you guys still haven't learn a thing or two from the Watch Dogs Chinese Sub Edition Censorship Fiasco. Seriously how on earth would you think the players from Asia would love to follow CERO's censorship policy ? Players in Asia especially those from Taiwan and Hong Kong already expressed their dissatisfaction with Watch Dogs Chinese Sub Edition being censored to the point of blaming it on Beijing government for being the cause of the whole censorship fiasco when it was the Japanese CERO who does it.

Seriously, if you truly want to find a game rating as a standard to follow in Asia, might I suggest Taiwan's GSRR or South Korea's GRAC and let Japan have their own CERO rating version, don't mix or bundle Japan CERO version with the rest of Asia. I understand when it comes to video games sales, Japan has traditionally being the region with the highest sale of video games, but that still doesn't mean you should ignore the market demands for your games in other parts of Asia.

Just my two cents from an Xbox player in Malaysia

• NICKYTHEFAME
    1 posts

I have really liked your games and I am looking forward to the new assassin for a long time. Now I’m getting a censored lovely game just because of the Cero? I’m no Japanese and I need my game back, or I would probably never buy any game from you because u don’t clearly don’t give a [censored] about us Chinese.

• iwantmyvalhalla
    13 posts

your guys's strategy is ridiculous which did broke asian players's heart. i gotta say IF this issue will not be solve,i won't buy any UBI game in future

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

骗子

地区歧视

育婊

给爷爬

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@kerrypeng 所以我们更不能忍气吞声,育婊现在这破样都是玩家惯出来的

• Kai5513
    56 posts

各位 持續洗版直到這些歧視人的豬回覆為止