Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17394 Views
    KppKerry
    109 posts
  • yao826506511
    20 posts

给育碧几天时间,如果还不修正的话,一起到工信部举报育碧商城,出售未经审核的血腥暴力并且露点的游戏,让育碧永远滚出中国,你不仁我不义!!!

• yuina_ice
    5 posts

@best159357
    they don't want to solve this problem. Maybe they don't care about Asian players.If this problem happened to European and American players, it may have been solved long ago

• Kai5513
    56 posts

Whether you want a patch or not, at least respond.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

@yuina_ice That's true.
    @Ubi-Baron

• pangtuzi1999
    2 posts

刺客信条英灵殿港服为什么和日服一样被和谐???没有和谐立马买游戏

• pangtuzi1999
    2 posts

没有和谐,立马买游戏!

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

I have purchased a physical copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PS4 in Hing Sing, Tai Po, a playstation premium store, and I have discovered an issue regarding blood fx. There is basically no blood spilled whenever I hit an enemy even when blood fx is turned on. I find this unacceptable for my copy not having blood in it, as it severely impacts my gaming experience. I feel like I got scammed in this situation, because for all the trailers and ubisoft livestreams there is blood in it, but in the actual game there wasn't any. I have played every previous titles of assassin's creed, but only this title has no blood in it when I hit someone. Please fix this issue with a patch or make compensation for my loss.

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

Your product has violated the Trade Descriptions Ordinance of Hong Kong. The followings is the general description of the ordinance in Cantonese:

本條例旨在禁止關於在營商過程中提供的貨品或該等貨品的供應商的虛假商品說明、虛假、具誤導性或不完整的資料、作虛假標記和錯誤陳述;賦權規定在貨品上標明或貨品附有與貨品有關的資料或說明事項,或規定在宣傳品內包含與貨品有關的資料或說明事項;重申與偽造商標有關的法律;禁止某些不良營商手法;禁止關於由商戶提供的服務的虛假商品說明;賦權規定任何服務須附有與該服務有關的資料或說明事項,或規定任何服務的宣傳品須載有或提述與該服務有關的資料;並且就與該等事宜相關的目的訂定條文。
    (由2000年第65號第3條修訂;由2008年第19號第3條修訂;由2012年第25號第32條修訂)
    [1981年4月1日] 1981年第64號法律公告
    (格式變更——2012年第2號編輯修訂紀錄)

Specifically, your product has violated the section:

第13E條–任 何商戶 如就任 何消費 者作 出屬誤 導性遺 漏的 營業行 為,即屬
    犯 罪。 如 按 某 營 業 行 為的 實 際 情 況 , 該 營業 行 為 遺 漏 重 要 資料 ; 隱 藏重

要資料;以不明確、難以理解、含糊或不適時的方式提供重要資料;或(除

非在相關情況下,其商業用意已經明顯)未能表露其商業用意,因而導致
    或 相當 可 能 導 致 一 般 消費 者 作 出 某 項 交 易決 定 , 而 如 該 消 費者 沒 有 接觸
    該 營業 行 為 , 該 消 費 者是 不 會 作 出 該 項 交易 決 定 的 , 則 該 營業 行 為 即屬
    誤 導性 遺 漏 。 如 某 營 業行 為 屬 購 買 邀 請 ,價 格 資 料 如 非 在 相關 情 況 下已
    屬明顯,即屬重要資料。

Please ask your manager to follow up on my complaint, and make according compensation, or I would file a complaint on Customs and Exercise Department of Hong Kong.

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

This is outrageous.

1. You have never disclosed such censorship in your trailers, nor in the cover of the game

2. Even with the censorship labelled, what actually happened in the game is far more toned down than what is described in your terms. Also there are elements not covered, which are censored, such as the renoval of blood fx.

3. If you have disclosed this information with more media coverage earlier, I wouldn't even have purchased this copy, knowing the fact that it's an incomplete v
    ersion.

• TideSing
    25 posts

undefined
    这是育碧在Facebook上对这次事件的回应,给我的感觉就是:我们知道了,我们很抱歉,你爱买不买。

• Kai5513
    56 posts

建議在Player Support 也新增一篇文章 它們當作這邊只是玩家間的討論了吧?
    大家去Player Support那邊大量洗版 給它們看我們的怒火

• Endeist
    2 posts

I am a chinese player and I really love AC.I want to play this game but I don't want a "special" edition.Please return the blood!
    If I can't play the complete game on PS4/PS5,I will feel so sad and I won't buy UBI's game in the future.

• Kai5513
    56 posts

I am a asia player and I really love AC.I want to play this game but I don't want a "special" edition.Please return the blood!
    If I can't play the complete game on PS4/PS5,I will feel so sad and I won't buy UBI's game in the future.

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

i advise everyone go to player support to submit new post.
    to fill up our rage.

• a193255707
    26 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    Don't hide from us. We have to solve this problem. Don't just make a statement and let it go. We won't agree!

• foxenangel
    2 posts

I won't buy any game from ubi unless you treat Asian player's feedbacks as a serious problem.
    Disappointed...

• zhenfeiniao6268
    Original poster 39 posts

還有育狗的Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft

i advise every asian go to player support to submit new post to fill up our fury. they just leave us here as small children
    and also ubidog's facebook https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft
    I ADVISE EVERY ASIANS GO YO PLAYER SUPPORT TO SUBMIT NEW POST TO FILL UP OUR FURY. THEY JUST LEAVE US HERE AS SMALL CHILDREN.
    AND ALSO UBIDOG's FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=ubisoft

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

I have contacted customer service multiple times, and all they have been giving me are excuses. The customer support in HK has been unhelpful, please do something to address our concern. This sudden censorship is a violation of product descriptions ordinance in Hong Kong. We could take legal action if you don't give us an official response.

• HabitualFlea225
    35 posts

I urge everyone here to comment on Ubisoft Support Facebook page for a better coverage of our situation. There is no need of good English to give them the message. They know what they have done wrong, and they just want to hide it from the public. The world needs to hear this.

Suggested Topics