Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

I am a chinese player and I really love AC.I want to play this game but I don't want a "special" edition.Please return the blood!

• wangxu413574353
    10 posts

我在这里用中文回复不知道作用怎么样。
    作为一个中国,香港玩家。
    真心希望将亚洲版和日本分开。
    让我们体验一个原汁原味的 英灵殿
    支持育碧游戏很多年了。
    希望你们可以看见。

• freezychan
    54 posts

@wangxu413574353 多找人來回吧。這次太噁心了必須要讓他們看到大家的意見這樣。我們不是日本的附屬國也不是日本的殖民地為什麼要我們遵守日本的法律!!育碧以為這些地區都是日本的領土嗎!!

• shotme4233
    1 posts

I am Taiwanese and I am very angry!!!

I needs torture scenes where internal organs and beheaded faces !!!

• wl01236563
    36 posts

I am a Chinese Player. Because of that censored, I have refunded the game.
    I have per-ordered and looking forward to 10th Nov for a very long time.
    But I can't stand to play a game which is not complete. We don't need to follow Japanese rules.

Chinese players cannot be discriminated against!

• dtspszty
    1 posts

Japan cannot represent Asia!!! so why should Asian players obey Japanese laws?

• andrewlsyy
    1 posts

I am ps player from Hong Kong and also a fan of assassins creed for more than 7years. I am looking forward for playing AC Vahalla. However, I was totally disappointed with this modified version which lost all the characteristic promoted originally. I hope ubi can make your decision wisely, otherwise, I will not pre-order your games anymore.

• Mengou520
    22 posts

@wangxu413574353
    我生生打的英文 中文怕他们看不懂。明天就发售了,太恶心了

• nightseer470
    1 posts

Looking forward to this game for so long and....what do I get? A special edition only in Asia and only on Playstation?Dude 2020 had hurt everybody enough, don't do this OK? It's “Viking” not Vicky The Viking ok?

Or is this some kind of discrimination?

• boreguy926
    1 posts

I just sent my refund request for PS4 version.
    We already rated this game as 18+ in Taiwan.
    Why should we suffer from a different country's regulations?

• elvisfb
    1 posts

Ubisoft saves its money by making the same version across different countries.
    It's not acceptable to have a censored version of AC.
    I've almost every ACs before. I'll pass this time until it get fixed.

• makotouo
    1 posts

I am chinese player. I am sooooooo unhappy about this game version on playstation. I am NOT JAPENSE why i have to obey their policies? pls return back the whole game(i mean blood) to other asian game players.

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

Japan can't represent Asia.!!!!
    Why should the whole Asia abide by Japanese laws?!!!!
    I spent more money than PC, but got an incomplete game. I'm very sad!!

• yaoyao_3026
    5 posts

I am a Taiwan player. I won't buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla until Ubisoft separate Taiwan from Japan's rating system. I really love Assassin's creed series and Viking culture, but I do not want play a censored version game. Hope you can publish a patch in future.

• iabsheaven
    1 posts

I am a PlayStation player from China. I was really shocked when I heard that you cut all torture effects because of the Japanese policy. But you have to know that japanese cannot represent all asians. We don't want to play an incomplete AC game after paying the full price. Also, we don't like to be treated differently. I am really roused this time, even when I was playing the troubling ACU first released version I never felt so disappointed. I am 13 years ubi fan, I hope you are still the ubisoft that I loved, always correct mistakes in time. I hope you released a patch to give back us a true Valhalla soon.

• kinmansimon
    1 posts

One of the major selling point of this game is those blood and unmerciful slaughtering scenes. But your company decided to censor all those animation of the asian version just because of a law from one asian country.

That sounds ridiculous and unfair!

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

Liar!!!
    骗子!!!

• Mengou520
    22 posts

We need the patch, we deserve the patch to correct the mistake you made.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

All Asian players hate your ridiculous decisions.We've wait AC:V for so long, bring us back the original content in patches or free DLCs, we don't want your stupid censored version.

• RayWU1988
    1 posts

Ubi are taking our chance to Valhalla, you lie about the product due pre order. All gods will not forgive the team make that decision and they will all go to hell.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics