Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Makhaar
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi,

As per title.
    I see that Valhalla will have a different gear system (A bit more similar to Dark Souls style with upgrades) instead of rainbow loots like Diablo/Borderlands.
    Also see that the appearance of the armor sets changes when you upgrade from simple to mythical (four levels upgrade but cannot remember the two other levels name).

But I have not seen any mention of the transmog from Odyssey, although seen some cryptic information from articles but they are all vague and not clarified enough. Anyone knows if the transmog system from Odyssey is there?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ok just looked at this video

|| per date the feature is not there. Thanks anyway.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TORFINR
    331 posts

I think that the transmog system à la Odyssey/Origins wont be there at release. Or correct me if I'm wrong, I havent seen such things, even if at some point I thought I saw a mention of it, but it was the item upgrade system instead.
    Anyway, I think that it will come in a patch after release, the same way that it came to Odyssey after 1-2 months.

The only think I hope is the ultimate upgrade of an item(mythical?) wont have a "starwars design" and will remain more or less historical. If it's just a few more shiny ornaments made of silver or gold, or a fancy Nordic design with interlacing, fine. But it shouldnt be fluorescent pieces of clothes, with oversized armors and silly designs Vikings never used...
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics