ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dazz172
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, i pre orders ultimate edition on pa4 and it arrived but the ultimate pack key and season pass key wouldn’t work but today it installed , I had already started playing game , it doesn’t show up in the “owned” section of add ons in game and nothing is there in game that I should have, I’m not sure wat is going on can u pls give me some advice ? I tried to enter keys again but told me they were invalid

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts
    Best Answer

@Dazz172 Thank you for reporting this to us.

As mentioned by Tasha-Soriah, some content may not be available until the official release of the game.

After release, please make sure you restore the licenses via the steps in the guide here: (https://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/settings/license.html). If you continue to experience issues with accessing your paid content after that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in a new thread. I'll lock this one now though as your question has been addressed as it stands. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@dazz172 my understanding is that they wont be valid until release day. So you are gonna have to wait until tues to try again. Id say if they dont work on tues then open a support ticket.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts
    Best Answer

@Dazz172 Thank you for reporting this to us.

As mentioned by Tasha-Soriah, some content may not be available until the official release of the game.

After release, please make sure you restore the licenses via the steps in the guide here: (https://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/settings/license.html). If you continue to experience issues with accessing your paid content after that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in a new thread. I'll lock this one now though as your question has been addressed as it stands. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics