Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/9 Replies/112 Views
    Bacbi
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi I have some trouble with support, I keep getting an error message once the page pops up that is supposed to start the chat so I thought I could just post here in case someone knew the answer to these questions and possibly end case that is currently waiting for a reply.

So I bought the ultimate edition that said it would reward me 106 points, but I haven't gotten them yet. Is that because I haven't played the game yet, or did something go wrong during the transaction and it wasn't registered?

Another thing while I have the game pre loaded and everything, when I check https://store.ubi.com/ie/my-account#account-order-history it doesn't show up as having been purchased, and I haven't gotten the pre-order code either. Will that be sent on release or is there a mistake? Just wanted to make sure that I got it in case there would be a problem to get it post release.

I am also wondering about launch time, it says both Nov. 10. 12.01 AM CET and then Nov. 9. 4 PM UTC and I tried to see the time difference in my country and depending on which one is right it's either midnight on launch day or 12 in the afternoon.

And finally I installed it on my C drive for now but once Cyberpunk comes out I am going to need more room, is there a way to move the game to D drive rather than having to reinstall it cause I wasn't able to find the option.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bacbi
    Original poster 5 posts

sorry 12:01 AM CET and then 11PM UTC but that is either midnight or afternoon in my country.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts
    Hi I have some trouble with support, I keep getting an error message once the page pops up that is supposed to start the chat so I thought I could just post here in case someone knew the answer to these questions and possibly end case that is currently waiting for a reply.

So I bought the ultimate edition that said it would reward me 106 points, but I haven't gotten them yet. Is that because I haven't played the game yet, or did something go wrong during the transaction and it wasn't registered?

Another thing while I have the game pre loaded and everything, when I check https://store.ubi.com/ie/my-account#account-order-history it doesn't show up as having been purchased, and I haven't gotten the pre-order code either. Will that be sent on release or is there a mistake? Just wanted to make sure that I got it in case there would be a problem to get it post release.

I am also wondering about launch time, it says both Nov. 10. 12.01 AM CET and then Nov. 9. 4 PM UTC and I tried to see the time difference in my country and depending on which one is right it's either midnight on launch day or 12 in the afternoon.

And finally I installed it on my C drive for now but once Cyberpunk comes out I am going to need more room, is there a way to move the game to D drive rather than having to reinstall it cause I wasn't able to find the option.

Ok, to answer your 1st question, ubisoft alrdy know that there is a delay in handing out units after a purchase, try waiting a day or 2 they may just turn up yet.
    Secondly, the preorder code will be sent to you via email on the day of release so Tuesday. As for your orders it might be a bit slow so id suggest leaving it 24 hrs but it should show up. Just make sure your on the right page (right country).
    Thirdly, launch time is apparently midnight mon night no matter your time zone but i might be wrong.
    And lastly, to transfer it from one hdd to another just moving the whole game folder over to whatever drive you want it on should do it, or at least that worked for me back when i used to pc game but i gave that up a decade ago lol. Just right click the game folder, click on cut and open the directory of the other hdd and right click and paste it in. Just make sure its in the same programme files folder as it was originally. As for if you can start up the game doing this i wouldnt know. I suggest you get a 2nd opinion for this question.

• Bacbi
    Original poster 5 posts

@tasha-soriah thx bought it on nov. 3 so started to got unsure.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@bacbi as long as you can play it on release day i wouldnt worry too much. If you havent gotten your units by then id open a support ticket to get them sorted. I know theres a delay but as u ordered on the 3rd i would think you would of had them by now delay or no. Plus your order page should show your order history, its been 5 days.

Dont forget to get a 2nd opinion on transferring it to a secondary drive, i do know the files can be moved but i honestly dont know if the game can start from it.

• Bacbi
    Original poster 5 posts

@tasha-soriah you wouldn't happen to have a link to chat support rather than having to open a ticket. For some reason it "worked" yesterday in that I would at least the get pop up being told support was waiting for me. But the pop up got an error so I tried it in another browser and now on neither I am not able to get the chat to pop up at all.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@bacbi this is the uk site, you would need to scroll down and set it to your country:

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Cases/New

The chat option is towards the bottom of the page.

• Bacbi
    Original poster 5 posts

@tasha-soriah Thanks for your help, my country no longer has chat available, but I did finally succeed in getting in line by opening up tabs to every country and managed to find one which still had chat both available and allowed me to hit the chat button to get things sorted, at least on the application side of things. The webpage for whatever reason is not able to show that I own it. Got my points, well -1 of what it said I was owed once I got the order page working on the app but who's counting 😛

Turns out because I didn't buy it anywhere else the pre-order code doesn't need to be added but comes preinstalled.

As for moving it to another drive as long as the application is turned off you can move it to anyplace you want and then just verify the files once you boot up the application again rather than having to transfer it via the application itself.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@bacbi im glad i was able to help and its all sorted out for you. Have fun with the game, mine will be taken away to be wrapped when it comes lol 😆

Suggested Topics