Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nagadu
    Original poster 5 posts

I see your favourite streamers , favourite streamer is streaming this game . They select the female. The character has absolutely no sign of having any breasts .. Seriusly Day 0 patch must give the female viking "some" bust size.. Females have wonderful and beautiful breasts.. Thank you 😉

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThordekHU
    9 posts

@nagadu woeful

• longjohn119
    716 posts

@nagadu It's not that simple ..... They'd have to redesign every armor set or you have a ridiculous looking clipping problem .....

If you want that stuff go get a PC version of Skyrim or Fallout 4 and download some mods .......

• nagadu
    Original poster 5 posts

@longjohn119

AAA budget game = AAA is the smallest bra cup size you can get 😭

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@nagadu not.creepy in the slightest.... cringe

• nagadu
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Grundged
    8 posts

Totally agree. Was watching a video of someone showing off the tattoos in the game shop and I was wondering why the male character was wearing a top then I realized it was female.

I get that vikings are supposed to be tough and strong but there should some sexuality to the female character. Literally it looked a young boy which if you ask me is far more disturbing than looking at a busty woman.

• nagadu
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nagadu
    Original poster 5 posts

@thordekhu are you unable to express your opinion , a 1 word comment is expected from a small child.. what is woeful about requesting that a female character should have "some" bust size..?

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

I am closing this thread for obvious reasons.
    Please note that these forums are for the discussion of Ubisoft games, including advice, feedback and general gameplay talk. We ask that ALL posts are civil, RESPECTFUL and constructive.
    There are other ways that we can discuss the use of a female body in game whilst being respectful. Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics