Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mwhita89
    Original poster 24 posts

I have noticed that once you enhance a weapon or armor it can drastically change the appearance. This defeats the point of customization and keeping a weapon the whole game. It would be cool if we could cycle through the tier appearances after unlocking them like in Ghost of Tsushima. You still keep the stats but can continue using the item as it looked at tier level one.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@mwhita89 Totally agree! Missed this in AC origins for the hidden blade, I preferred the simpler style compared to the huge Lion head wrist guard you had later. Would love the ability to change to a previous look while keeping the newer stats.

• Mwhita89
    Original poster 24 posts

@aloninor Yeah I really prefer having control over how I look in these games. It takes away from the experience when things look over the top. I already saw a video of a guy enhancing his hammer and I prefered how it looked before it got enhanced 😕 seems you can’t change back yet so maybe they can patch it in. Seems like an easy thing to add

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@mwhita89

weren’t we able to change the appearance in Odyssey to any that we had discovered previously? I believe so and like it for the reasons mentioned. Hope it just hasn’t been shown or will be patched in.

• Mwhita89
    Original poster 24 posts

@detroitin2019

it was patched in later. Valhalla was made by the Origins team so the transmog is not in this game. We’ll have to keep pestering them to add it. This and the combat camera are my biggest gripes with the game so far.

• Mwhita89
    Original poster 24 posts

in Valhalla we don’t need the transmog system since you can just keep upgrading the weapon/armor stats. We just need the ability to cycle through a weapon or armor’s appearances so we can use the appearance we prefer. I’m just writing this so if Ubisoft sees this they understand what I’m trying to say.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn’t played Odyssey in awhile so wasn’t clear. I’m all for customization but keeping appearance options. Since they said you can go entire game with a weapon we like, a big reason could be how it looks.

• Mwhita89
    Original poster 24 posts

@detroitin2019

yeah now we just need to wait. Once I get a chance I’ll try to put screenshots in this thread from the inventory screen in Valhalla and the inventory screen from Ghost of Tsushima so Ubisoft can see what I am talking about. Or better yet I’ll see if I can find a YouTube video showing how this worked in Ghost of Tsushima

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics