Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ianknight2000
    Original poster 4 posts

When I boot up the game it stops from the emblem then goes back to my home screen and tells me to check the release date on Microsoft store and the games releasing 21:00 PST my time which is 9:00 PM I know games release at midnight does this mean my game releases 9:00 PM tonight?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LiQuiDM3tH69
    9 posts

@ianknight2000 today is the 8th it releases tomorrow night at 9pm for west coast / 12am the 10th for east coast....

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@liquidm3th69
    Today is the 9th. Game releases in 9 hours from now.

• LiQuiDM3tH69
    9 posts

@redindianrobin in the usa its the 8th still so its still 25 hours away.. its sunday the 8th 11pm on the east coast usa .. where u from?

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@liquidm3th69 I am from India. Game releases at 6 31 PM IST November 9 which is 12:01 AEDT on November 10.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

anyone know if it works where if I used a vpn to connect to a country in AEDT that I could play early? I’m in central U.S. and AEDT is like 17 hours ahead. I play through Ubisoft+. I’ve done it with other games and services but never Ubisoft+ before.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@detroitin2019 Yes it does work like that.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@redindianrobin
    thank you! Guess I have to get up early tomorrow.

• diiorio
    40 posts

@ianknight2000 that's the Preload date if you purchase, it will download it.

You can't launch it until midnight 12:01 am ET tomorrow (8 hours)

Suggested Topics