Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• misthios1031
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello, I entered Assassin’s Creed series through Origin with PS4 PRO and met a good work called Odyssey and played all except 1 and 3.

So I was really looking forward to this album.

However, the censorship case and the fact that Ubi Soft has been using PS4 for the purpose of "selling based on the support of development studios and the global distribution strategy of its headquarters" has been a great blow to users who enjoyed the Assassin’s Creed series in Asia.

Besides, I don't understand what the case is with discriminating censorship in Asia.

Also, I heard that it will be released as a shared version of the Asian language, but the official language throughout Asia is not Japanese.

Korea has Korean language, China has Chinese language, and Japan has Japanese language.

English in England, French in France, and German in Germany.

By the way, what other countries are there if all the Balhala works to be released in Asia are grouped together by Japanese regulations?

Is there only Japan in Asia? Aren't other countries in Asia also countries?

Each country has its own censorship system, and I don't understand what it's like to impose one country's censorship system on every country.

I can only think of this as obvious discrimination. Or was it too much of a hassle? Does Ubi Soft only care about Japan in Asia?

What does Ubisoft think of global?

You don't listen to a lot of users' complaints, you don't give them feedback, and you're giving them a hard time? I'm also very late to reply.

Do I just have to soak your pockets? There are many bugs and errors in each piece, but they don't correct it properly.

It's not any other work, but the main work of Ubi Soft is the Assassin Creed series, and I don't understand what it's all about.

If a user didn't find it and didn't ask questions, I doubt he would have told Asian users properly.

Don't you know that this will cause credit to fall and leave many users?

Consumers are not your source of money. Shouldn't we work harder to create a good piece, make sure that all users on the planet enjoy a piece fairly, always check for bugs before it's released, see if there are any errors, release it, make more fun with various updates after it's released, see if there are bugs and errors, and respond as quickly as possible to the complaints from consumers who enjoy it?

Don't you think you should be as specific and accurate as possible?

To be honest, I'm so disappointed with Valhalla as a user in Korea.

Don't you know that this is only the result of strangling yourself? Is it because you want to sell a lot of Xboxes?

I'm so stressed, so angry, so stuffy. For the first time, I put up a post on UbiSoft and I hope you think deeply about it.

Again, consumers are not a pushover. Please don't disappoint the consumers any more.

Again.

PS users in Asia are also consumers of UbiSoft.

Please take care of each and every user in each country.

In the case of Valhalla, please return it as it was originally planned to be released through updates.

At least allow users to make choices through ON/OFF.

Through Assassin's Creed Origin, it was very helpful to study history.

A lot of my things changed through Assassin Creed Odyssey. Of course I study history.

Through the Ezio collection, Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, and Syndicate, I could study more history and enjoy it.

However, I suspect that these works were censored without our knowledge.

I had so much fun. I loved it. As such, I hope you can reflect the hearts of users through the update.

Everyone on Earth is a consumer of Ubisoft, and at the same time a user of the future.

Please do it again. Please reflect the hearts of many users through the update of Valhalla.

Consumers are not a pushover. It's not a cash cow. If you make good works and fully reflect consumers' minds, money naturally follows.

Again. Japan is not the only country in Asia. There are many countries such as Korea, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, etc.

Please don't disappoint many consumers.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics