Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 7 Likes/5 Replies/72 Views
    Jayraven99
    Original poster 1 posts

This is definitely absurd and I want to say to Ubisoft that you guys are good mocker. Are you joking with me? I'm from Korea and there are no reason to follow Japanese policy.
    Let me be clear. Asian contries are not subject of other contry, especially Japan or just one united contry, we have completely different, indivisual cultures each to each.
    typical white European mind and racism. I'm so disappointed about those answers about policy from you, Ubisoft. DO BETTER

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mhdreyer
    1 posts

"typical white european mind", well now you're being racist, [censored].

• BIG_BOSS_S.
    10 posts

@mhdreyer LOL go look in the mirror, you are the triggered racist "typical white european mind" with a reply like that.

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

White Europeans are just as diverse as Asians. Regionalization is just an ignorant way to save a few bucks.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
    Banned

@jayraven99 same with latin americans dude, they just ignored us and rather then put our own dub version of the game they give us the SPANISH (from spain ofcourse....) version... like i know we all speak spanish, but people there, have their own slangs and accents... that we in latin america dont like.. seriously, they latin dubbed origins and it was good, for me was better than the original, because in the latin dubbed version bayek talked like an actual human being, in the original he talks with a broken accents, i believe people back a days didnt speak english, also i believe that they were fluent speakers of their lenguage at their time, so putting a broken lenguage to these characters only because they are from old times, is dumb...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics