Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lysunder
    Original poster 3 posts

If I have the PC version and the Xbox Series X version, how does the cross save stuff work with Ubisoft Connect? Do I have to manually push a save to the cloud?

What happens if I suspend on the Xbox, go play on PC and then come back to the Xbox later?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lysunder
    Original poster 3 posts

Bump hoping for info, especially about suspending on xbox, playing on pc, then going back to the xbox.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@lysunder Hey there! My deepest apologies for the delayed reply. Support has been extremely busy working to answer all the support inquiries coming in. All details regarding cross-platform progression can be found in this helpful support article here! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@ubikoality cross play is the reason nothing works in this game that requires the online, like photos. Way to release garbage ubi.

• UbiKoality

@ehllfhire1 I apologize for any frustration that may have been caused! If you can go more into detail about the specific problems you're facing in-game, I would be more than happy to help.

Official Response
  • Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@ubikoality for one photos either not posting or disappearing. Not being able to rate photos because it tries to teleport you.

• UbiKoality

@ehllfhire1 I'm extremely sorry to hear about this! Are you able to grab some videos/screenshots showing these issues? I can certainly get them reported to the team!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics