Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

Purchased the game an hour ago and it simply doesn't appear in the library.
    What a joke.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• coxstermc
    8 posts

I purchased mine from the Ubisoft store and it hasn't appeared in the library either. I wonder what the problem is?

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

@coxstermc they are probably busy robbing people digitally...

• Mra3BeardyMan
    4 posts

Purchased mine from the Ubisoft store 2 hours ago, it shows in "My Orders" but not listed in my library of games. Sad times

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

We're all in the same boat. Purchased mine almost two hours ago and isn't appearing in library. What a [censored] joke

• Alex_tomkins
    12 posts

I've got the exact same issue. Was already annoyed at not getting 20% because of the stupid point system not being up to date yet conveniently.

If any gets the game appear please post. I bought it wanting to pre-load it but now I can't!

Wish I just bought a game key elsewhere now.

• M1nDTr1cK2020
    21 posts

Same thing , purchased the game , have it in "my orders" but not in library. when are the pre-load times accesable ?

• KmarkoPL
    81 posts

Same here, brought my hour ago.
    Preloads are already on, since 3 days ago

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

I tried the "delete cache" trick and it doesn't work either.

• Mra3BeardyMan
    4 posts

@m1ndtr1ck2020 pre-load started yesterday in my region... so there definitely seems to be a problem

• KmarkoPL
    81 posts

@kaffertjie Did not worked for me either 😞

• M1nDTr1cK2020
    21 posts

Awesome , so what now ... they've posted on the forum page that purchases can be delayed .....

• Kandel46
    2 posts

Me too no sign of the game in connect.

• Tar-Naugrim
    52 posts

@alex_tomkins Hey man. Same issue here. I used 100 coins about two weeks ago, but for some reason payment would not go through and my code messed up. Contacted support and they told me there is nothing I can do and that I should keep trying and the code will be usable in uplay. The code disappeared, I contacted support again and they said no worries we will refund your coins. Today marks 11 days since they promised to refund the coins, but no coins were refunded. I cave in and decided to pay full price. Bought the game got my confirmation e-mail, but now the game does not show in the library.

• KmarkoPL
    81 posts

@m1ndtr1ck2020
    I think that goes for retail, not digital

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

Honestly I think it will just be a delay as they are focusing on the launch. So it will be a 1 hour plus wait.... maybe significantly more. They got our money now so it's to the back of the line for us now.

• Alex_tomkins
    12 posts

@tar-naugrim it's poor service really. Not a nice launch day feeling

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

@kaffertjie Yeah exactly, took my money but the game won't appear. Unreal

• coxstermc
    8 posts

Store is down now. Well this is the last game I buy on Ubisoft store.

• M1nDTr1cK2020
    21 posts

Well if some1 gets it in their library , write down a line after how many hours u got it ❤

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics