Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tar-Naugrim
    52 posts

@ralleeen Thank you for the reply. Hopefully that is he case. It's been about an hour and 30 minutes since I bought the game....the wait continues.

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

In other news it looks like there is a [censored] ton of bugs so maybe we're lucky ones.

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

@sunbroslam some people can't even load the game.

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

@kaffertjie Jesus christ

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

Why can't an official go "Ah a thread with a massive amount of posts, maybe I should tell them it's likely a delay in orders due to traffic."

• Shoot3rGuy
    1 posts

good luck everyone, still waiting nearly 2 weeks for watchdogs to show up

• Ralleeen
    4 posts

@shoot3rguy Have you contacted Ubisupport via Twitter? They seem quite willing to help if youve been waiting for long

• adweyland
    3 posts

Has anyone bought it through Epic games instead of ubisoft connect? Can you pre-load that way?

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

@adweyland You can preload but the epic games has the game locked for another 25 hours

• Tar-Naugrim
    52 posts

@adweyland I personally haven't, but a person from another thread for the same issue, said he bought it from EPIC and is now pre-loading, but other people have said they also have issue via EPIC....

• Von.Tickle
    10 posts

I bought this game nearly 24 hours ago now, no game in my library either, and no way of contacting support as they keep saying live chat is unavailable. Such a joke of a company, Last time I use them.

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

@von-tickle It seems like it's luck of the draw. Some people have the game appear after a few hours and some people end up like you. Pretty unfortunate

• GreekGodU4Got_
    3 posts

I hope someone from the company is reading this. We need help we cant play the game we purchased from you. I'm fine if i have to wait till tomorrow to start the download, but i dont even see that i own the game in the Ubi Connect. I did uninstall the program and then downloaded it again. Please help.

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

Update, resubmitted a new ticket and I can now use live chat. Will update if anything works out

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Hi all, sorry to hear you have experienced these various issues. While I would not be able to give specific details on any players accounts, I have had a quick look over these and can see this could fall into a couple of scenarios.

First of all, I can see that some of you have pending transactions and hopefully your should receive this content to install on or around 12:01 (post midnight) of your local time.

Secondly, some of you appear to have had this transaction fail meaning you are ineligible to receive this content. If you believe this has left your bank account credit/debit card, this may be pended by your financial service but as mentioned, I would not be able to provide further details of this on these public forums.

Lastly, for those of you who have purchased and activated your product from the Epic Games store, this is unfortunately not going to be made active until later in the day and you should be able to find further details of this by contacting the Epic support teams directly.

As mentioned above, the easiest way to get this checked for your specific details of your account would be to contact our support teams directly via out Live Chat service or through our social media accounts on Facebook or Twitter. Please not, while we are attempting to work through this queries as quickly as possible, our social media accounts are not a live service so our responses may not be instant.

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Official Response
  • Von.Tickle
    10 posts

@ubi-litten Ok cool, lets start accepting these live chats then, and not have us sitting around wondering why Ubisoft is incapable of managing a live chat support system. Thanks.

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

Update 1: Chat continues to disconnect before I have a chance to speak to anyone. No it is not my internet. After I get disconnected my ticket automatically gets closed. Great.

Update 2: Live chat is now unavailable.

Update 3: My ticket is "Currently being worked on" so we'll see what happens

• Kaffertjie
    Original poster 14 posts

Yes the live chat is unavailable.

• Von.Tickle
    10 posts

@sunbroslam Literal clowns running this company.

• Tar-Naugrim
    52 posts

@ubi-litten How do we know if the transaction has failed somewhere?

I received a confirmation e-mail from Ubisoft + a confirmation e-mail from PayPal of the transaction. I see the game order in my transaction history in Ubisoft connect.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics