Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@rutex15 Atleast you got a reply chat support didn't answer, 400 euros gor deducted from my bank account and I didn't even get the game until now.

• Yokikake
    7 posts

How u doing guys? 22 hours there

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@samendio Same it said to me "ops order failed" i tried again 4 more times said the same thing and when i checked my bank account i found the the price of the game got deducted and when I looked in my order history there was nothing.

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@Ubi-Baron its been more than 24 hours since i tried to pre-order the game it said "ops failed try again" I tried for more times the same thing happend I checked my bank account and found out the the price of the game got deducted 5 times and then i went to my order history and it was empty can you help me and the other people like me.
    Thank you.

• XIII_ArBlade
    12 posts

@rutex15 same thing

• markmans
    3 posts

@rutex15 i pre-ordered three months ago so the 48h isn't correct.

• markmans
    3 posts

@ubi-baron i pre-ordered the game three months ago and it still doesn't show up in my game library, what kind of compensation can i expect since I should be able to pre-load since last weekend and play since last midnight.

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@rutex15 Same I blew away 400 euros

• Xannon24
    1 posts

Ubisofts twitters says "issue is resolved and impacted players should now see the game in their libraries..." this is FALSE. Still nowhere to be seen almost 24 hours after launch.. must be in the stealth folder or something 😕

• DaQuaZ3384
    2 posts

@rutex15 Same here. I bought it three times before getting a report from my bank I have three payments "pending". Way to go not letting Steam have a stab at this.

• Quishy17
    1 posts

Bought the game back in July and have been playing for about a day now but all of a sudden when I click on the game it days I need to buy it first. [censored]!?!?!?!?!

• rutex15
    5 posts

@subpeidk Nah bro, still support didn't send me a message and still i have not money and game. [censored] is that?

• rutex15
    5 posts

HELLO UBISOFT DO SOMETHING !!!!!!! WE STILL DONT HAVE MONEY AND GAME !

• InnateBoot874
    2 posts

same happening with me but bought off epic, a wierd issue though, it needs a pre order key to play the game, and i bought it on the 11th. Hello ubisoft???

• Kim1667
    1 posts

My game has not appeared in my library in 24hrs AND it shows that I can start playing, when I hit the play button it said "can't start d3d12.dll" is missing.
    Not a great way to start new with ubi soft.............. what is the fix or solution????
    You have my $$$ and I have no game.............................

• Kurosx
    2 posts

@ralleeen i bought it 2 days ago . it doesnt appear. 60$ in the bin

• Sgt.Stokesy
    4 posts

@kaffertjie This happened to me twice yesterday so i lost 200 u-points & 2 payments pending in my Bank Account so i told my Bank & they stopped the payments.
    I can't believe that this [censored] is still going on cos this happened to me 2 years ago with the same 404 error code.
    i would love to know if this [censored] happens if you don't use the 20% discount.

• James0n97
    7 posts

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla but I didn't recieve it. The money are taken from my bank account and I don't have the game. Could you help with solving the problem?

• AcousticsdB
    3 posts

Ok.. I bought the game on november 16th and has been almost 3 days and don't have the game. Money has been taken from my bank and ubisoft connect says that my game is alrready in library. No answer from ubisoft. 😞

• James0n97
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics