Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• toasteroven47
    Original poster 11 posts

Infinite Loading Screen After intro Cutscene. Have tried reboot, new game, and verifying files.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• PrismaticCore91
    1 posts

I have also gotten this problem and tried the same fixes. No bueno.

• etain44
    2 posts

Hey, I had the same problem and I think I found a solution. Most probably VCRedist wasn't installed properly. You need to go to: "Your game location/Support/Software/VCRedist", start the installer and choose "Repair", and after that reboot your computer. It worked for me, and I hope it will work for you as well.

• viZtEhh
    3 posts

I am also having this problem, etain44's solution didn't work for me.

What is happening to me is, I watch the intro cutscene, then when it goes to load the gameplay I can see a blank screen with an animated loading/saving symbol and the sounds playing in the background.

• viZtEhh
    3 posts

Found a solution that worked for me thanks to @DAVEEHH and /u/Irishinfernohead

Update driver to the newest one (I used nvidia) https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/166630/en-us
    Open the game via ACValhalla_Plus directly from the game folder Go to option > Interface > General and turn off alternative hold Go to screen > Turn on vsync into adaptive and also make the game into fullscreen (not borderless)
    Now start new games, and wait until the white screen then you alt tab, open the task manager and you should see that ACValhalla processes use almost 100% of cpu usage, wait until its just using 30% or so usage, then you alt tab again to the game.
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@viztehh Thank you for sharing this workaround! I'm glad to hear that it helped you. 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@etain44 Thanks for sharing this! I'm happy to hear that it helped resolve the problem for you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@toasteroven47 @PrismaticCore91 I'm deeply sorry for the delayed response! I also apologize for any inconvenience that this infinite loading screen may have caused. If you're still having trouble with this, please complete all the steps listed in our technical troubleshooting guide. Then, upload your MSinfo file in a case at support.ubi.com if the steps in that guide do not make any improvements. Our technical team would be more than happy to provide the specialized assistance required to get you past this loading screen. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Ibanez921
    20 posts

Checking in with this same problem that has only started happening when I tried to start a second playthrough to try and avoid some pretty frustrating bugs that I ran into on my first play through.
    I started up a new save game, and just got the infinite white loading screen problem. Earlier today I ran into a problem where when I tried to open the game I got probably the strangest error message I've ever seen that simply said "File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a virus or cracked. This file won't work anymore."

After uninstalling and reinstalling Ubisoft Connect (which fixed this weird error message problem), I now have this infinite loading screen problem.

This is heartbreaking to me... my first 45 hours of play time in this game were FLAWLESS, but now every step I take further the game just seems to be unraveling more and more 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics