Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SeeRuh_KR
    Original poster 2 posts

I just start the game and i found that there a terrible sound bug. I can't hear every dialogs of characters while I can hear background sounds. there even no subtitiles. too.
    I already installed day-one patch. i have no idea what is wrong. Should I re-installing a game?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nam3116
    3 posts

@seeruh_kr

same problem. Tried reinstalling. Did not help at all.
    The game starts up fine except this no dialogs problem.

• LearningCN
    2 posts

@seeruh_kr same here, no voice, only background noice & music

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

Same here. Plz Ubi! I don't have all day to play this game!!!

• GGWPeveryday
    1 posts

+1
    I thought my DAC had problems w/ the games, cuz sometimes it had sound issue if i am using DAC as sound output
    but well, it seems I am not the only one so I guess its not my problem...

• SeeRuh_KR
    Original poster 2 posts

i guess i found the solution
    go to ubi launcher, then set language as english.
    after starting game, you can choose your own language in in-game option

• nam3116
    3 posts

@seeruh_kr
    Tried this. Did not work.

• kunsun0728
    2 posts

@seeruh_kr Thank you!!!!!!! Its work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U SO MUCH

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

it worked!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!! 감사합니다!!!!!! ^^

• Rabbcy
    1 posts

same here..................no subtitles in my language too...

• Potato_Joopeter
    2 posts

@seeruh_kr I also have the same problem

• Super.Bart985
    3 posts
    i guess i found the solution
    go to ubi launcher, then set language as english.
    after starting game, you can choose your own language in in-game option

It works, but you need to change the language to English, not the Ubosoft launcher, but in the game's properties.
    Normally I always choose the Polish language version. This is how, for example, the Legion is set up. Valhalla doesn't display any subtitles or hear the dialogue path with these settings. After English is set, everything is fine - game sounds are in English and subtitles are in Polish.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

Hi everyone! I'm extremely sorry for the delayed response here. All of our teams, including Support, have been extremely busy working to answer all the inquiries coming our way. I also apologize for the initial inconvenience and frustration that this bug may have caused you! If any of you are still having trouble with the dialogue or audio in-game, can you please provide as much detail as possible for me? It would also be incredibly helpful to include videos exhibiting the problem. I would be more than happy to report the information provided to the development team!

For those of you who were able to correct the bug, I hope you have been enjoying the game!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@seeruh_kr Thank you so much for sharing this workaround! I'm happy to see that it helped you and other players. 🙂

Official Response
  • HessianHax
    1 posts

I am also having this bug, I cannot hear any dialogue when I start the game. I tried adjusting my settings and even re-installing the game on PS4 but this did not fix the issue.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics