Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mickeyice3
    Original poster 1 posts

It's way past 12 AM here in Australia but when it try to play the game it still says it's not yet available, wait for release.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts
    Best Answer

Hey folks, the game should be available to play now for you all. As mentioned above, and first time crashes should be resolved via file verification. Hope you guys enjoy the game, and remember to get in touch if you need further assistance.

I'll be locking this thread now as it should no longer be relevant, but please don't hesitate to open a new thread if needed.

Official Response
  • xTrippa23
    4 posts

@mickeyice3 mine keeps crashing when i try to start new game

• xTrippa23
    4 posts

@mickeyice3 wait for release ? what do you mean its 1 hour and 30 mins past release

• coxstermc
    8 posts

Yeah I purchased it from Ubisoft store to put on download so it will be ready by tomorrow but it didn't show up in my library and I've been waiting so I guess I'll just go to bed and spend all day tomorrow waiting for it to download. Bit annoying to be honest.

• vindytr
    11 posts

@xtrippa23 same as mine, after chose all difficulties for new game, the game keep crashing in my PC.

• vindytr
    11 posts

I fixed mine by verifying the game file. Just right click the game in the library and it will redownload all the corrupted files

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts
    Best Answer

Hey folks, the game should be available to play now for you all. As mentioned above, and first time crashes should be resolved via file verification. Hope you guys enjoy the game, and remember to get in touch if you need further assistance.

I'll be locking this thread now as it should no longer be relevant, but please don't hesitate to open a new thread if needed.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics