Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JustSource-kun
    10 posts

Update: It finally appeared in my inventory.

• PhilyG213
    55 posts

@justsource-kun Did you try something else or did it just appear? I still don't have it in my inventory even though the "owned" section of the store says that I have it. Definetly an upgrade from yesterday where I didn't even own it.

• radosav.antonio
    1 posts

Hello. Anyone have any idea how to get Moonlight axe now. I just bought the xbox and the game so I did not saw the launch event. Thanks!

• PhilyG213
    55 posts

@justsource-kun Yeah alright I have it too now. During the first quest to see the king I was told to come back later and after this conversation everything unlocked.

• Vylna
    7 posts

As the title says, i was participating on the reveal event on twitch during the time u guys had super insane serve problems and then u guys did said ( correct if im wrong ) u would give everyone the rewards .... So my question, why are they still locked for me ? bit sad i cant get my hands on them despite being there the day u guys revealed it on twitch ( im a twitch streamer too so i got all my accounts connected to ubisoft etc )

I did a twitter with a picture to ubisoft but no response so far, any one having this issue ?

• longjohn119
    783 posts

@vylna

It says both are locked in mine too but I did get the axe in my inventory out of nowhere a few hours into the game

• Vylna
    7 posts

@longjohn119

dang... ye i participated on their events for AC Valhalla and much more, but due of their problems where people couldnt log in , i believe it messed up everyones rewards ... I still havent received anything on my inventory so far, but it sucks if we cant get it despite we did participate tho ..

• Mr_CLUTCH--
    1 posts

How do I unlock the Moonlight Axe as well as all the goodies on here??

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@Mr_CLUTCH Thank you for contacting us.

To help us to take a look into this, for you, please speak with the Support Team through one of the channels below:

Official Response
  • Phopfner52
    1 posts

Does anyone know to how claim there Axe? I still have not gotten it

• TotalBloodrane
    2 posts

@phopfner52 i am trying to find out how i can even get it by what they ask do you know if this chat will count?

• TotalBloodrane
    2 posts

hello all so how would one go about it to get the the moonlight axe what event or convention ?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@totalbloodrane The Moonlight Axe was from watching Ubisoft Forward streams, so at the moment it is not possible to get it anymore.

Official Response
  • dancaste91
    2 posts

How to unlock how to attend Ubisoft event?

• Salakor
    24 posts

@dancaste91

the ubisoft event (Twitch Stream) for this axe was held in July (mid 2020 i forget the exact month, maybe april?) of 2020. I'm unaware of this axe being unlockable by any other legitimate means as of currently.

• dancaste91
    2 posts

@sii_frederic

Oh wow that sucks [censored] I want it. Thank you for clearing that up! 😊

• CaiMarClaDevRol
    1 posts

i am playing AC Valhalla and i wanted to get my moonlight axe reward so i went to the ubisoft connect in the game and i did not get the reward and i have watched more then one eligeble streams on july 12 2020.

i use the same emil as registered my game on
    What did i do wrong ?

it there anything that i can do to get the axe?

pls help

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread I have locked it. The Bayek outfit can now be unlocked for 100 units, however the Moonlight Axe could only be unlocked if you logged into your account to watch the Ubisoft Forward event in July 2020.

Official Response

Suggested Topics