Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@Mr_CLUTCH Thank you for contacting us.

To help us to take a look into this, for you, please speak with the Support Team through one of the channels below:

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1187 posts
    Best Answer

Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread I have locked it. The Bayek outfit can now be unlocked for 100 units, however the Moonlight Axe could only be unlocked if you logged into your account to watch the Ubisoft Forward event in July 2020.

Official Response
  • Phopfner52
    1 posts

Does anyone know to how claim there Axe? I still have not gotten it

• TotalBloodrane
    2 posts

@phopfner52 i am trying to find out how i can even get it by what they ask do you know if this chat will count?

• TotalBloodrane
    2 posts

hello all so how would one go about it to get the the moonlight axe what event or convention ?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@totalbloodrane The Moonlight Axe was from watching Ubisoft Forward streams, so at the moment it is not possible to get it anymore.

Official Response
  • dancaste91
    2 posts

How to unlock how to attend Ubisoft event?

• SII_Frederic
    24 posts

@dancaste91

the ubisoft event (Twitch Stream) for this axe was held in July (mid 2020 i forget the exact month, maybe april?) of 2020. I'm unaware of this axe being unlockable by any other legitimate means as of currently.

• dancaste91
    2 posts

@sii_frederic

Oh wow that sucks [censored] I want it. Thank you for clearing that up! 😊

• CaiMarClaDevRol
    1 posts

i am playing AC Valhalla and i wanted to get my moonlight axe reward so i went to the ubisoft connect in the game and i did not get the reward and i have watched more then one eligeble streams on july 12 2020.

i use the same emil as registered my game on
    What did i do wrong ?

it there anything that i can do to get the axe?

pls help

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1187 posts
    Best Answer

Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread I have locked it. The Bayek outfit can now be unlocked for 100 units, however the Moonlight Axe could only be unlocked if you logged into your account to watch the Ubisoft Forward event in July 2020.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics