Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• theGaming_Bat
    Original poster 3 posts

i had pre ordered the game and first ot was in my orders and now suddenly it has disappeared please ubisoft do something about this.undefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GreekGodU4Got_
    3 posts

@thegaming_bat
    Im so confused. Its doing the same for me. I paid for it but i cant download it. I uninstalled UBI Connect but still nothing.

• theGaming_Bat
    Original poster 3 posts

@greekgodu4got_ then i think its same for everybody how long it has been since you purchased the game

• GreekGodU4Got_
    3 posts

@thegaming_bat
    I wanna say about an hour now.

• ensider
    1 posts

same problem to me

• Makhaar
    2 posts

I bought the game today as well.

I received order confirmation on my mail but the game is not visible in my library on Ubisoft Connect. I checked the UC at browser and could not find it on my invoice or order history, but I have received order confirmation ?

• robx3jus
    2 posts

@makhaar Same thing just happened to me..

• theGaming_Bat
    Original poster 3 posts

I bought the game today as
    just check your bank account it is because payment has failed

• EvilBoy199
    2 posts

@thegaming_bat Nope my bank has definitely sent them my money so you are wrong

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@evilboy199 The exact same thing has just happened to me. The £90 has already come out my account. Does anyone know if they will honer the pre-order prices or are we going to be forced to pay the extra £30 if we want to get the Ultimate Edition? (Prices should be in Euros, just no idea where Euro symbol is.)

Suggested Topics