Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Strayngel
    83 posts

Ubi claimed they fixed this in the last patch but it doesn't work at all for me anymore. It used to start working after a little while. I can only mouse look and fly faster. I have no vertical or horizontal control.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Strayngel Thanks for the update.

This issue was not planned to be addressed in the last update, it is still being worked on at the moment.

Official Response
  • Strayngel
    83 posts

@ubi-baron

Weird. I could have sworn that I read that they fixed M/K issues for the raven. Still, the patch made it worse.

• Strayngel
    83 posts

@ubi-baron Nothing to say about that? ^

Been 3 days...

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@strayngel Apologies for the delayed response, I don't work on the forums exclusively so unfortunately I can miss some responses or not be able to respond for a few days.

That fixed issue is not the same as the one mentioned in the OP of this message, this was due to not being able to change from inverted controls rather than when rebinding the keys.

Official Response
  • SidSixT
    2 posts

Still not working as of update 1.1.0. I use ESCF for directional controls. When I launch the raven, it flies in the direction that Eivor is looking at the time of launch. I can freeze/zoom with the right mouse button, but nothing else works. Can't turn left or right, can't move up or down, can't accelerate. Using the default keys while in raven mode does nothing. It only works if the key mapping is changed back to default. Raven controls worked intermittently with release 1.0.2, never worked with 1,0,4, and now has not worked yet with 1.1.0.

• ShockUbi
    2 posts

I agree, it is still broken with patch 1.1.0. I use QWER for directional controls, and I can't steer the raven.

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts

PC TU 1.1.1 = Bird flight control still not fixed.
    Still: No response to player-assigned direction keys. Game ignoring Player-assigned marker key and keep it on "LeftMouse".

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts

PC TU 1.1.2.
    Now have new bird flight control features: steering right-left, up-down by player-assigned direction keys. Also in-flight marker now can be activated by player-assigned key.
    Really hope all that not some kind of glitch but just fixing job well done.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics