Pinned Locked Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated Nov 12]128 Likes/1 Replies/563008 ViewsCommunity Manager Original poster UbiQuB3 42 posts
Please find our current list of common issues that are being actively investigated by our development team.
Please report any issues that are not listed below or in the Reported Issues megathread list, on the Player Support section and try to include the following information:
- Detailed issue description, your platform, and try to answer the Where, when, and what with each report.
- Screenshots, video footage, and game save if you can, as these help immensely with reproducing any problems you experience.
Check out our Update pipeline dev blog to learn more about the development process of Title Updates.
Important: The below-listed timeframes and Title Update versions are subject to change.
- Players unable to move Eivor or camera after exiting the Oskoreia Festival shop and accepting quests from NPCs.
- Dag is not present near the longhouse and A Brewing Storm quest cannot be completed if the player completes the Festival Tournament before reporting the Cent arc to Randvi.
- Workaround: Reload a previous auto save to be able to try to complete the quest again
- Enemy NPCs are present on the riding challenge course
- The waves counting is missing in the objective section if the player reloads an autosave during the Veiled Threats quest
- Enemy NPCs might stop spawning during the second wave of the Veiled Threats quest.
- Workaround: Reload a previous save game to be able to try to complete the quest again
- Hel's scythe weapon can be bought twice from Norvid's Shop if the player buys all the items before.
- The player remains stuck in Norvid's shop if the internet connection drops while accessing it.
ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES
Target: 1.4.1 (Expected release: December)
The below issues are currently targeted to be addressed in a future update.
- The game does not launch on system with Intel Core i9-12900K
Tombs of the Fallen
- Sound loss when entering the caves.
- Missing sound effects when looting the Tomb artifacts
- Eivor can remain endlessly stuck in a free fall animation and gets desynchronized after placing the push and pull object under the cube and performing a save/load action in the Ice Cave
- Odin's Sight feedback remains visible on all push/pull objects after being fixed on the tomb’s spots
ISSUES CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION
- Long loading screen during transition between River Raids and settlement on PS4
Wrath of The Druids - Expansion 1
- Contracts may disappear from your quest log if you die and reload
- Workaround: Rebooting the game should solve this issue
World events or side activities-related issues:
- Milk of Humankind / Audumbla is unable to move
- ULC quests disappear from Quest log
- The Mysterious Berserker - The quest disappears after changing the sound language from English to other languages
- Screen tearing on PS5
- Some achievements / trophies do not retroactively unlock after bringing your progression onto another platform.
- A Little Problem / Man's Best Friend ability not unlocked after completing the quest
- Players may fall through the map in a cave near Anlaf's Lookout
- Potential Workaround: Fast travel away if you get stuck
- Avenge quests are difficult to spot
COMMENTS FROM THE DEV TEAM
MOST RELEVANT ISSUES THAT WERE ADDRESSED WITH PREVIOUS TITLE UPDATES
Resolved with TU 1.4.0
Resolved with TU 1.3.2
Resolved with TU 1.3.1
Resolved with TU Aug 23
Resolved with TU 1.3.0
Resolved with TU 1.2.2
Resolved with TU 1.2.1
Resolved with TU 1.2.0
Resolved with TU 1.1.2
Resolved with 1.1.1
Resolved with 1.1.0