Pinned Locked Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated Oct 7]128 Likes/1 Replies/547825 ViewsCommunity Manager Original poster UbiQuB3 39 posts
Please find our current list of common issues that are being actively investigated by our development team.
Please report any issues that are not listed below or in the Reported Issues megathread list, on the Player Support section and try to include the following information:
- Detailed issue description, your platform, and try to answer the Where, when, and what with each report.
- Screenshots, video footage, and game save if you can, as these help immensely with reproducing any problems you experience.
Check out our Update pipeline dev blog to learn more about the development process of Title Updates.
Important: The below-listed timeframes and Title Update versions are subject to change.
ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES
Target: 1.4.0 (Expected release: Fall 2021)
The below issues are currently targeted to be addressed in a future update.
- [NEW] Constant New Quest Alert since Title Update 1.3.1
- [NEW] Blacksmiths in all locations do not have the option to Enhance Gear for Pants.
- Workaround: Equip the pants you want to upgrade
- [NEW] Large Swords are held upside down in the off-hand
- [NEW] English description present for Svartalfar weapon pack items, regardless of selected language.
ISSUES CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION
- Long loading screen during transition between River Raids and settlement on PS4
Wrath of The Druids - Expansion 1
- Contracts may disappear from your quest log if you die and reload
- Workaround: Rebooting the game should solve this issue
World events or side activities-related issues:
- Milk of Humankind / Audumbla is unable to move
- ULC quests disappear from Quest log
- The Mysterious Berserker - The quest disappears after changing the sound language from English to other languages
- Screen tearing on PS5
- Some achievements / trophies do not retroactively unlock after bringing your progression onto another platform.
- A Little Problem / Man's Best Friend ability not unlocked after completing the quest
- Players may fall through the map in a cave near Anlaf's Lookout
- Potential Workaround: Fast travel away if you get stuck
- Avenge quests are difficult to spot
COMMENTS FROM THE DEV TEAM
MOST RELEVANT ISSUES THAT WERE ADDRESSED WITH PREVIOUS TITLE UPDATES
Resolved with TU 1.3.2
Resolved with TU 1.3.1
Resolved with TU Aug 23
Resolved with TU 1.3.0
Resolved with TU 1.2.2
Resolved with TU 1.2.1
Resolved with TU 1.2.0
Resolved with TU 1.1.2
Resolved with 1.1.1
Resolved with 1.1.0