Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TJZigg12
    1 posts

@ubi-baron

Do you expect there to be a fix in the future so that folks that do not have DX12 (12_0) can play this game? It seems like there are a lot of PC Gamers who run games that are just as difficult to render as this one, if not more (myself included), but we can't even start this game on our GPUs?

Please fix this

• orduluaslan
    6 posts

@altair1139 my only solution for you is playing this game with geforce now. I learn this recently and nvidia add ac valhalla in their library so you can play this game with better graphics. right now they patch valhalla so it is not available to play but in couple of hours game should be available. i am sure i'll get better performance and graphics with geforce now. so if your internet is good enough don't wait.

• snizzle36
    4 posts

12+ hours of it being complained about on the forums, and who knows how many tickets put in already. Not a word about it yet from Ubi??? Ridiculous.
    I put in a refund ticket 8 hours ago. I would prefer a patch to fix it or something, if not, I want my $127 back.
    I read the minimum requirements, GTX960 with DX12, and I have a GTX960M with DX 12.
    I'm supposed to think that a card that runs Odyssey on High-Ultra graphic settings can't run Valhalla AT ALL???

• leem314
    6 posts

@snizzle36 sorry man at least you’re not the only one and I guess we now know some of these next gen games are gonna require stronger GPUs. Wish you luck today 😕

• GoblinLI
    2 posts

@kaleidoscopio It suports older versions of directx 12 not the new ones so i guess your out of luck.

• snizzle36
    4 posts

@leem314 Thanks. Seeing other people with the exact same GPU on here is the only thing giving me hope. I could have bought it on PS4, but most games look better on my PC. I hope they do some kind of compatibility patch, but I kind of doubt it. If they give me a refund, I probably will buy it on PS4, but they aren't getting my money twice

• orduluaslan
    6 posts

well guys my advice is try this game with geforce now. nvidia add this game in their library so you will get better performance than your current setup that's for sure. game is on patch right now and not available on geforce now right now but it should be available in couple of hours.

• idrivehybid
    1 posts

2GTX Titans and I have the same issues despite being able to play watch dogs legions and Odyssey perfect. Think it could be greed by Nvidia to make us update.... the Titans can render and run circles around most things.

• leem314
    6 posts

@orduluaslan Thanks i actually took your advice and installed it. trying the free membership first to see if my wifi is strong enough unable to connect via lan on my end. So hopefully it goes well when the game gets in there!

• GersonRTO
    1 posts

@frankbue Minimum specs said "GTX960". I have GTX960 but I still have errors

• Altair1139
    9 posts

@gersonrto is it GTX 960 or 960M

• Bartjenejlepsi
    4 posts

Same problem here, I only have DX12 feature level 11_0 and I'm unable to refund the game, so my only option is to wait for a possible fix.

• Jareba1
    2 posts

Same problem here... this is a nonsense

• mewpro
    1 posts

@voltiicx Same issue for me - my system is running on DX12 but cant run ACV =@ =@

• StadoSlonov
    2 posts

@davidandobi AC Valhalla PC specs:
    GTX 960 was declared as good to go.

• Jareba1
    2 posts

same here...

• StadoSlonov
    2 posts

GTX 960.
    Same problem.
    Refund and bye-bye.

• bruno1794
    1 posts

Pesquisei na web e descobri que meu AMD R7 360 suportadx 12. Depois de checar meus arquivos descobri que dx 12 está instalado.Como posso consertar isso?
    Obrigado por ajudar.

• leem314
    6 posts

@jareba1 aside from buying a GPU I ended up going with GeForce Now, Seems to work amazing now with no problems!

• DavidandObi
    2 posts

@stadoslonov

PC GTX960 isnt GTX960M its different card :).GTX960m doesnt support newest direct 12 updates :). This is why users cant launch game 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics